Hannity: The deep state’s massive effort to destroy Trump

What we’re seeing now is the unelected fourth branch of government looking for retribution.

The more the Deep State undermines the Trump Administration the more we should be convinced that we elected the right man for the presidency.  Meanwhile, President Trump just keeps rocking and pursuing his America First agenda.

The left is off the rails as their agenda is being systematically dismantled by the administration, and it’s all good.  Anything the left hates is good for us.  Never forget that.  In the end the left will lose as more and more Americans realize the Left is anti-American.  The republican leadership need to wake up and stand with our duly elected president.  We don’t have time for this idiocy.  Real Americans are still hurting.

6 Responses to Hannity: The deep state’s massive effort to destroy Trump

1. Shar says:

I agree. Lou Dobbs suggested it is time We The People starts flooding Congress and tell them to get off the pot. Time to move on with Trumps agenda. Remind them most of them got elected on his shirt tail. I agree with that one. I plugged my nose to vote for Collins because he supports Trump.

• Hardnox says:

It’s the squeaky wheels that get the oil. The left never ceases to squeak, neither should we.

What’s mind numbing is that our side is in the majority. WTF!

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Never mind contacting congress. Get the DOJ to start cracking down on Obama, Soros, and the Clintons. Plenty of opportunities for charges there. Put THEM on the defensive. That will take the heat off Trump.

• Hardnox says:

I agree. The problem is that there are lots and lots of Obama holdovers working there. Sessions hasn’t done his purge yet.

3. clyde says:

We got the right candidate, just wrong party for him. These GOPe morons are as bad as the leftists.

• Hardnox says:

I am disgusted as you. The GOPe are wasting a golden opportunity. Too bad money is more important to the asshats than performing their sworn duties.