INSURRECTION: (anarchy, defiance, disorder, disturbance, insubordination, insurgence, mutiny, noncompliance, outbreak, overthrow, political upheaval, rebellion, resistance to government, revolt, revolution, riot, sedition, uprising) –
1. A rebellion of citizens or subjects of a country against its government.
2. The Constitution of the United States, part. 1, s. 8. gives power to congress ” to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions.”
3. By the act of Congress of the 28th of February, 1795, 1 Story’s L. U. S. 389, it is provided: Sec. 1 In case of an insurrection in any state, against the government thereof, it shall be lawful for the president of the United States, on application of the legislature of such state, or of the executive, (when the legislature cannot be convened,) to call forth such number of the militia of any other state or states, as may be applied for, as he may judge sufficient to suppress such insurrection.
4.-2 That, whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed, or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act, it shall be lawful for the president of the United States to call forth the militia of such state, or of any other state or states, as may be necessary to suppress such combinations, and to cause the laws to be duly executed; and the use of militia so to be called forth may be continued, if necessary, until the expiration of thirty days after the commencement of the then next session of congress.
5.-3. That whenever it may be necessary, in the judgment of the president, to use the military force hereby directed to be called forth, the president shall forthwith, by proclamation, command such insurgents to disperse, and retire peaceably to their respective abodes, within a limited time.
May 16, 2017
Although the Democrats have lost so badly in recent elections that Republicans control both Congress and the White House and the majority of governorships across the country, the Democrats aren’t plotting ways to attract voters with ideas and principles.
Instead, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) is announcing it will hold summer camps for community organizers, dubbed the Summer Resistance program.
“There has been an explosion of activism and energy after the election of Donald Trump, and we need to turn this moment into a movement, DNC chairman Tom Perez is quoted in the press release announcing the plan. “As the Democratic Party, it is our role to support this activism and energy, and convert it into electoral wins up-and-down the ballot by making sure state parties have the tools and resources they need to succeed.”
To that end, the DNC will pump money in the form of grants into state party programs.
“The program is a competitive matching grant program, where the DNC will approve and fund programs that will be executed by state parties,” the press release states. “Recognizing that a one-size-fits-all approach is ineffective, each grant proposal will be unique to the state’s strategic priorities and organizational capacity.
“Part of these plans must incorporate, where legally possible, partners and allies,” the press release states.
DNC Deputy Chairman Keith Ellison, who lost the chairmanship to Perez but still got a leadership position on the committee nonetheless, used #Resistance in his remarks about the summer camps.
Read the article HERE.
Examples Found Under #Resistance:
Ted Lieu – Family, USAF veteran. Member of Congress. In that order. Also, I don’t take orders from Vladimir Putin. (umm if you follow a communist/socialist party line which Democrats do, then YES you do work with and in a few ways take orders from Putin)
Why did Justice Dept appoint a Special Counsel? Because of #TheResistance, free press, whistleblowers & millions of Americans fighting back.
Mia Marie Macy –
The #Resistance won’t stop till Manafort, Flynn & Page sit in prison and Sessions, Pence, Trump, and Ryan are civilians! Then we can rest! So who does she plan to put in a position of power? and this would mean NO USA constitution, laws, or order from within the country.
#Resistance #GOP bears the consequences of their parties tragic nominee. Knew he was a criminal & still supported him.#TrumpRussiaCoverUp. Hypocrites, YOU were going to vote into office a communist (anti-American) or a criminal who has had many people die around her and sold out our country for money….This is on you guys.
In Case You Are Wondering Just How Organized Millions Of Dollars Can Get You Or Just How Serious This Takeover Threat Is — Check Out The Following
(note there are several other groups and information found online. this is only a sampling to help understand the danger that is gathering)
Upcoming Events for Citizens and Trump supporters to be aware of liberal activists funded of course by wealthy liberals like Soros.
May 17 – Equal Rights March – New York
May 18 – Democrat Convention – Sacramento
May 18 – Men for Choice – San Francisco
May 18 – Truth and Reconciliation Program – Pomona
May 19 – Democrat Convention Rally – Sacramento
May 20 – Monsanto Marches across the country
May 20 – ACLU Benefit – Seattle
May 21 – ADL Walk Againt Hate – Philadelphia
May 21 – Town Hall – Attorney General Maura Healey – Lowell, Maine
May 23 – Ft Worth Reproductive Freedom Party
May 24 – Mental Health Matters Day – Sacramento
May 24/25 – Trump Protest March – Belgium
May 27 – Bye, Bye Bannon – A March to Remove Bannon From Government – Boston
May 27 – Planned Parenthood Benefit 2 – Milwaukee
May 30 – Austin Reproductive Party
May 30 – Utah Pride Parade – Salt Lake City
Online Resistance School – Why is Resistance School live-streamed?
Resistance School is about community. We’re asking you to convene a group to watch together and work as a community to take action – both locally and nationally. During our sessions, we’ll connect members of the Resistance to one another through a nationwide classroom and real-time conversation.
1) Steps necessary for engaging in effective communication. Exploring the tools. Ways to enact this change. Political history for political and social movements.
2) How to Organize and Mobilize our Communities
3) Discover their ability to lead within teams. Organizing structures. Launch their own teams
4) How to build coalitions and sustain resistance long term. Ensure aligned impact and goals. Map out assets. Recognize the different lanes on the highway. Assess and measure progress.
From MoveOn.org page –
In the first 100 days of Trump’s disastrous presidency, we have blocked much of Trump and the GOP’s agenda, strengthened our networks and resolve to protect ourselves and our neighbors, and caused elected officials to act with backbone they wouldn’t have had without us. In the face of the greatest obstacles and setbacks, we, the people—many of us new to political action—have risen up, and we have not wavered.
We are clear-eyed about the challenges we still face: slashing of the social safety net to benefit the wealthy; an escalation of saber-rattling and war-making; rampant racism, sexism, and anti-immigrant hate-baiting; deliberate undermining of our democratic institutions; climate chaos and denial. The only way out is to organize and mobilize. Applications website
Resistance Summer has three core objectives:
1) build and demonstrate the electoral power of the Resistance;
2) develop new leadership and capacity—1,000 MoveOn Mobilizers building strategic capacity, organizing and mobilizing skills, and relationships, ready to take action in moments of rapid response; and
3) win tangible victories this summer against Trumpism and for a hopeful future.
As a Resistance Summer MoveOn Mobilizer, you will
1) take part in weekly online trainings in organizing and mobilizing skills from the nation’s top organizers;
2) be matched with a cohort of 25 fellow MoveOn Mobilizers and an expert Resistance Facilitator who will support and coach you and your cohort;
3) put your training into practice by organizing one community event per month in June, July, and August, with the support of your cohort and your Resistance Facilitator (June Community Cookout, July Voter Contact Event, August Recess town halls and other accountability events), and by being ready to act in moments of rapid-response;
4) receive a $150 monthly reimbursement to help offset the often-hidden costs of volunteering: cell phone minutes, transportation, and oh, those snacks you bring to meetings!
Opportunity to join MoveOn’s national Rapid-Response Network to help your community respond to critical national moments by leading timely local actions.
Also at my.democrats.org – This summer, we’re going to train, organize, and mobilize grassroots Democrats in every community across the country.
Wired – April 18, 2017 – Anger Isn’t Enough, So the #Resistance Is Weaponizing Data
“Democrats across the country, feeling helpless and maybe even a little guilty about the November election outcome, have plowed an absolutely eye-popping $8.3 million into Ossoff’s campaign.” Now the #resistance is getting its own number-crunchers. Flippable has emerged as one of the darlings of the movement, using crowdsource funding to help turn red districts blue.
If you are like me, by now you are getting a serious headache and a gut-wrenching feeling. As I said before, these are extremely well-funded groups using every one of the techniques and activist tools developed directly from the Communist Manifesto.
The goal of the shadow government behind this effort is absolutely the destruction of the constitution and the establishment of a socialist one world government with open borders and run by a select few elite. With these skills and dollars, they are turning young minds into robots who when turned on simply grind out every action requested no matter who or what is razed or harmed in the process.