Could a probe of Hillary’s email server be reopened?

On Tucker tonight with Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch:

Hang her, hang her high… along with a her friends.  Include the media too.

I know, I know… I’m dreaming but one can always hope.  These bastards have been skating for decades and if POTUS wants to drain the swamp for real he needs to have the top criminals investigated, prosecuted, tried, convicted, sentenced and summarily executed…. 3 weeks tops.  There’s no point in wasting precious taxpayer dollars on these scum.

7 Responses to Could a probe of Hillary’s email server be reopened?

1. clyde says:

Getting shed of Comey could possibly be the key to re-opening the case. Let us hope so. The leftists are already flinging shit all over the place, maybe they’ll all stroke out if it were to happen.

2. Popular Front says:

Probe? Alien-style anal probe perhaps?

3. GunnyG says:

Be reopened? Like with a can opener? A P38?

4. vonMesser says:

Actually, I do not want her to hang.

I want her, her family, and her foundation to be stripped of every penny, and I want her in prison for the rest of her life.

And I want the Democrat Party fined $100 million in each of the 50 states at the state level for its duplicity in her campaign.

Break them economically. Bankrupt her and her party. And send a message to the (R)’s as well: Straighten up of go under.

5. Shar says:

I almost flipped when I read Senator Lee suggested Merrick Garland’s name for FBI to appease the left. If that would happen we would never more forward.

Von, love the way you think.

6. SafeSpace says:

Hannity made similar observations on his radio show 5/11. Seems that a new Bureau head might be compelled to reopen the investigation AND to cancel the immunity deals made with the likes of Humus Abedin. Anyone who took a deal and failed to uphold their end of it … cancelled and back under investigation.

VonM: If this happens, you might get your wish extended beyond your wildest dreams!

7. myfoxmystere says:

I say let Trump appoint Merrick Garland. Then, after Garland makes a donkey of himself, Trump can make an example out of him and show the 0bamabots what kind of troll Garland really is.