And It Continues

in a post Obama America. This behavior of these feral apes is only going to get worse as time goes on. Imagine these disgusting excuses for human beings having kids and raising them as THEY were raised. And when the welfare system finally collapses, as it will one day soon, the amount of violence that they will generate will make WW2 look like a church social.

And here’s the laugh of the day:

“The mother does not want to be identified but says her daughter was pummeled on a couch in the mall. Her 15-year-old daughter was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer, but the mother insists her daughter is the victim.”

She “dindu nuffins” except hit a cop. Uh huh.

Video here:

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

11 Responses to And It Continues

1. clyde says:

And there’s the problem. Morons who think THEIR progeny can do no wrong. If I effed up, I KNEW what was coming. Trust me, THAT alone was always a good deterrent.

• GunnyG says:

Ain’t THAT the truth. First you get a whipping from Mom (who throws a wicked right cross) and then the dreaded, “just wait until your father gets home.”

• SafeSpace says:

But more than fifty percent of today’s families have no Dad at home. The poor bastard was just a sperm donor. And with all due apologies to the single moms out there, you really cannot handle boys with the discipline they so badly need.

2. Wingman says:

That looked more like feeding time at the zoo. Perhaps the liberal go to as in any crisis could be applied here? Banning of all under 21year old African Americans from the mall.

• GunnyG says:

But that would be raciiiiiiisssssst!

• Navyvet says:

A fairly large mall in north suburban minneapolis totally closed for this same reason. Roving gangs harassing shoppers who then went elsewhere. I avoid the Mall of America for the same reasons. However the MOA encourages these gangs to come on out…..insanity.

• GunnyG says:

I no longer go to Malls. Between youths, thugs, and the coming unvetted Muslim attacks, they’re just gun-free murder sites.

At least it was porch monkey vs porch monkey.
    I just wonder how much shoplifting occurred while everyone was watching Wild Kingdom ?

4. RE says:

Gunny,
    Gun free is not in my vocabulary.
    I don’t like malls because of the ferals, the illegals, the crowds and I don’t need nuttin from them places.
    These all look like daughters of lil half-black osambo.