When You

dress up like an terrorist/anarchist, run with terrorist/anarchists, fight with them against Trump supporters, don’t be surprised when your face meets someone else’s fist! If you snowflakes can’t take a beating, stay at home in mommy and daddy’s basement.

HERE’S A KNUCKLE SANDWICH FOR YA!

Now the Leftist media wants this guy arrested because he hit a woman! It is quite clear that one, she’s in the fight, two, she has “sap” gloves on, three, she tweeted that she was going to “scalp 100 Nazis,” and four, that she had her fists up. Fair game.

Femi-nazis wants equality? Well there is a knuckle sandwich worth for ya honey. How’s it feel to be a punching bag for the rest of your life? A joke? A meme run amok? If you are running with a terrorist organization like ANTIFA, backed by global terrorist George Soros, expect to get the shit kicked out of you in the future because REAL Americans are sick and tired of your bullshit temper tantrums and destroying other people’s property.

Personally, the Gunny replayed the clip a hundred times, just to hear the SMACK! of the ANTIFA clown getting issued a beatdown.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

10 Responses to When You

1. I.R. Wayright says:

Has she got her hair in dreadlocks? I’ll bet she’s a coal burner.

While i absolutely abhor hitting a woman, in this case I make an exception. She sure did not act lady like. In fact, she was about to hammer him. It was simple self defense.

I hope it left a mark. 🙂

3. Shar says:

I don’t know where this was, but I read in Berkley the cops were told to stand down.

I went to a rally April 1st. All the losers were there too. No violence.

4. JoAnn says:

GUNNY, I LOVE THIS STORY, AND AS A WOMAN I AGREE, YOU GET INTO A FIGHT WITH A MAN BECAUSE YOU WANT TO, THEN BY GOD YOU TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS..

• GunnyG says:

JoAnn,

I’ve never hit a woman and never would unless I HAD to. Spanked a few on occasion when they needed it! HAHAHA

5. captbogus2 says:

The rule is never hit a lady. If a woman swings on you then she is no lady and should know the laws of physics. One of ’em calls for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction…

6. vonmesser says:

Having fought “heavy” in the SCA starting in 1970, and continuing into the 1990’s, anytime a lady puts on armour and steps onto the field, she ceases to be a lady and becomes a warrior. I respect warriors on tbe other side by trying to “kill” them as well as possible. After the battle, she again becomes a lady and I a gentleman. Before that – courtesy demands “hell no”.

7. I.R. Wayright says:

Later reports show she was making IEDs by putting M-80s into glass bottles.
    She deserves more than a punch to the face. She deserves jail time.

8. RE says:

Step into a mans shoes and ………