ANTIFA Punk Gets A Nuclear

wedgie by a patriot! Communist sissies took a beatdown in Bezerkley yesterday! Americans treating Soros punks just like the damned vermin that they are!

Taking a punk bitch back to his HS days!

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

11 Responses to ANTIFA Punk Gets A Nuclear

1. Uriel says:

lol funny what caused it? Did the wusses really think constant harassment and beating of innocent people would not eventually be answered?

2. GunnyG says:

Uriel,

Exactly right. Stickman and his group are growing and taking their asskicking on the road to Lib cities!

3. SafeSpace says:

Wow. That must have hurt. Oh wait, I forgot. Beta males don’t have any balls to pinch.

4. vonMesser says:

It is about time that “we” stopped turning the other cheek.

• Popular Front says:

Damn right vM. These lefty pseudo-anarchist slobs are only violent because their targets/victims for the most part are ordinary folk who don’t deal in violence so they’re easy meat. However, there is a small minority of well-trained people out there who are more than willing to push back, so more power to their arm say I.

5. clyde says:

And THAT is just what the doctor ordered. Whip these fools like rented mules, Soros won’t be able to pay these cowards enough to make the hurt go away.

6. Zilla says:

Gives a whole new meaning to “turning the other cheek”!

7. GunnyG says:

All,

Excellent comments. I suspect that the tide is going to turn against ANTIFA, the Dems, and Soros in a major way in the near future.

8. I.R. Wayright says:

What I wouldn’t give to have a suppressed .22 on a roof top overlooking that scene.

9. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing – Br Andrew's Muses