Kucinich: No evidence Assad was behind chemical attacks

Former Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich speaks about the USA attack on Syria.

Personally, I don’t know what to think about what happened.  I would like to believe that President Trump acted in our national security interest but ISIS is known to have used chemical weapons at least 52 times in the past, often with the hope of triggering a response principally by the USA against the Assad regime.  The New York Times has this report from November 21, 2016.  Draw your own conclusions.

I have seen the video (I forget where) that show aircraft leaving a Syrian military base then flying over Homs then returning back to base allegedly at the same time of the chemical attack.  Coincidence… or a well timed false flag?

On the plus side, Trump signaled to the world that a new sheriff in the USA is indeed in charge.  The Russians, Iranians, North Koreans, Chinese, and any wannabe bad actors have gotten a memo.  They are all sitting up straight now.  The Chinese will no doubt lean on the North Koreans to stop their stupid shit with their ICBM program.  The Iranians got a memo not to pursue Nukes.  The Russians got the memo not to eff with us with their double dealing.

On the down side, if a regime change is to take place and Assad outed, who the hell is his replacement?  That’s worked out great in Libya, Yemen, Morocco, Angola, and other shitholes.  Assad is a bad guy for sure, and an Iranian proxy, but at least he kept the peace until Obama and Hillary mucked it all up.

In the end, all the conflict areas are in areas where Gas & Oil are the issue.  Follow the money.  The globalists are behind this mess.  Bet on it.

Did Trump get played by shitty advisors?  Maybe… I’d like to not think so but I smell a rat nonetheless.

13 Responses to Kucinich: No evidence Assad was behind chemical attacks

1. Pingback: HN&F | Kucinich: No evidence Assad was behind chemical attacks | Brittius

2. clyde says:

Trump needs to weed the garden. You know damn well the McStain faction has a LOT to do with this. While I support the action, either do it ALL THE WAY first time, or don’t do it at all. As a wise man once said, kill them all and let God sort it out.

3. SafeSpace says:

One viewpoint is that regardless of who used the chemical weapons, the Assad regime needs to be replaced, and Syria stabilized. That means removing Assad and ISIS and the Iranians and all other proxies, and replacing them with perhaps a coalition government defended by Russians and Americans. I’m not crazy about this idea, but the violence and regional destabilization has gone on too long. At some point you realize that YES indeed, America’s interests are jeopardized.

Re globalists and oil money: Trump can cut them down to size simply by sticking to his plans for American energy independence. We can frack our way across the USA today without burning a drop of mideast oil. The Chicoms and Russians are dependent on the mideast; let them deal with the globalists. Something tells me that would be an interesting conversation!

• Hardnox says:

Point taken. Let’s not forget that Obama destabilized Syria just to poke Putin in the eye. We could have easily hurt Putin (if that was the goal) by developing our resources. Unfortunately that didn’t pay well for the globalists.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

I’m not sure who was responsible for the chemical attack but if I wanted to send a message to Assad, he would be short one palace about now. And hopefully he would have been in it at the time it was knocked down.

5. Popular Front says:

Kucinich? Wasn’t he that Junior Jerkweed who was elected Mayor of somewhere back in the 70s when he was aged about 14? Hasn’t aged well has he?

6. Bullright says:

I haven’t seen Kucinich as credible since the peace initiative days. (that was a head-scratcher) . I hate to be the lone voice out there, but until I see something more, or else, I accept the version of Assad being responsible. He placed a bet. But if we’re looking for why Trump acted I’ve seen reports he had influence from Ivanka to respond. The secondary attack 5 hours later at the hospital, after the drone surveillance, seems to fit the Assad narrative. I’d say Russia has ownership of that real estate now.

• Hardnox says:

I always viewed him as an Alfred Neumann type. He did follow his own path and he was rewarded by the Dims eliminating his district. 🙂

As more of this unfolds it looks like Putin has his hand in this mess.

• Bullright says:

Very well could be. I dunno. I could be wrong on my view. I just listened to last radio interviews Coulter did.and she’s unwinding abt it. whew People are scrambling.

7. vonMesser says:

AGAIN – THIS IS THE BIGGIE: ……….. if a regime change is to take place and Assad outed, who the hell is his replacement? That’s worked out great in Libya, Yemen, Morocco, Angola, and other shitholes. Assad is a bad guy for sure, and an Iranian proxy, but at least he kept the peace until Obama and Hillary mucked it all up.