Ambassador Haley At The UN On Syria Chemical Warfare Against Its Citizens

Amb. Haley: Russian gov’t bears some responsibility for Syrian chemical attack

April 5, 2017 UN Ambassador Nikki Haley emotional speech at United Nations on Syrian gas attack

For those that are wondering what happened in the UN on the US attack.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Ambassador Haley At The UN On Syria Chemical Warfare Against Its Citizens

1. malenurseken says:

SO TRUE! The whole country of SYRIA should be dust!

• Uriel says:

I don’t know about dust but up until 2003 or so Syria was surprisingly beautiful and progressive then the SHTF and the USA got involved

2. vonMesser says:

Syria and Israel are only nations in mid-east where the government does not persecute Christians. ISIS in Syria persecutes, but not Assad.

• Uriel says:

So I have heard. Having your experience helps solidly this for me.

• vonMesser says:

I have a “facebook friend” in Egypt. He is an Orthodox Catholic Priest (Melkite Rite). They are possibly the oldest of the actual Christian churches in the world as they still use Aramaic/Arabic as their language of worship. I have gotten a LOT of new information and insights from Abona Pavly.

• Uriel says:

von – without in anyway mentioning or causing people there harm, having real insight into those who are experiencing it all would honestly help me and all our readers understand a bit better…..things like everyday life through their eyes

how these poor people manage to survive in all this turmoil and danger
          where their food and health needs come from
          how Christians are facing such tremendous fear
          what the citizens not the propaganda really wants

• vonMesser says:

I will ask Abona Pavly if he would be willing to send me a bit of personal reflections – and then see if I can post it as a “Cry from the middle east”. Just this morning he sent me pictures of several of the people killed at Saint George (Coptic) Church ion Egypt. This is “close to home” in that I attend Saint George (Ruthenian) Church in Olympia Washington.

3. Uriel says:

Thanks Von. But let’s keep them safe in the telling

4. malenurseken says:

Hi Von. I have a lady friend from Egypt! Havent heard from her yet this weekend. Im worried! Its TIME to eradicate ISIS!