First, it is unlikely that sarin gas was used to kill the Syrian kids. Study the photos, and you’ll note that missing from the victims are the symptoms known as SLUDGE: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Diarrhea, Gastrointestinal upset and Emesis. Said another way, the victims should have fluids coming out of every hole. They do not.
Second, about 250 people went missing in the region about a month before the attack. This attack had 50 victims. Are they 20% of those missing in this ISIS-controlled region, conveniently placed as human pawns by those Islamist gentlemen at ISIS? That is a tactic often employed by the armies of
Satan The Religion Of Peace (t.m.reg.)
Third, the “White Helmet” responders group (ahh, what a marvelously misleading name) received sarin-proof gas masks from a British source about a month ago. Those gas masks look really convincing in video of the scene of the attack, and lend credence to the “sarin” claims.
The White Helmets receive significant funding from George Soros. They were the first to arrive on the scene. White Helmets was accompanied not by military support, but by Arab media …. who announced a day before the attacks that the attacks would occur “tomorrow”. Eerily reminiscent of the BBC television reporter on 9/11/2001, telling everyone that WTC5 had collapsed, with the building still standing in view over her left shoulder….
One of the lead doctors on the site was Shajul Islam, a Brit of Pakistani origin who is facing terror charges in Britain for kidnapping and torturing two Brit journalists in Syria.
Fourth, Assad “destroyed all his chemical weapons”. Obama told us so about a year ago, and OPCW (the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) did an inspection and confirmed it. So where did Assad get sarin for these attacks?
Fifth, Obama attempted to organize a chemical attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad, BACK IN 2013, about the time of his infamous “red line” comments:
London, Jan 30 2013 (ANI): The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.
A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme ‘approved by Washington’.
As per the scheme ‘Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,’ the Daily Mail reports.
Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.
According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam’s Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.
The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News. According to the paper, the U.S. State Department has declined to comment on the matter.
And finally, why is that spitball John McCain beating the biggest and loudest war drum outside President Trump’s office? We know well that that useless lying bastard is a neocon’s neocon who is in bed with ISIS and the Iranians, as has been demonstrated with photographs shown in recent posts on this blog.
ISIS is known to have supplies of multiple chemical warfare agents, some purchased from sources including North Korea, some “donated” by the Iranian mullahs. Yrs Trly suggests that this Syrian attack was an ISIS operation, run under cover provided by Soros’ allies the White Helmets, televised by friendly mideast media, and blamed on Assad and the Russians, who stand in the way of ISIS control of Syria.
I join with many in calling for President Trump to remember his 2013 comments about staying the hell out of a Syrian conflict. He made these remarks in response to King Putt’s empty “red line” threats, stating that America had nothing to gain and plenty to lose by getting involved.
An attack on Assad’s forces in Syria will be perceived by the Kremlin as an attack on Russian forces, as there will inevitably be Russian military casualties. Do we really want to go there? We were damn lucky that Obama did not intervene three years ago. Tillerson and Trump need to start thinking with their minds and not their emotions. Dead Syrian kids are indeed horrible, a tragedy. Dead American soldiers and an open-ended conflict with Putin will be much, much worse.
— SafeSpace —