Tucker Carlson

feeds an imbecilic radical Beta male his lunch.

EXCERPT:  “Nobody takes you seriously, I’m trying to take you seriously. You’re accusing this guy of racial demagoguery and you called for white genocide, you also applauded the Haitian revolution for killing whites – look those are your views! I’m not saying you shouldn’t be allowed to express them. I’m merely pointing out the irony that you’re trafficking in race hatred and yet saying that Charles Murray shouldn’t be allowed to speak because he trafficks in race hatred. Are you self aware enough to catch that?”

The take down of a radical Beta male who is likely little more than a simpering sissy more used to lording over students unable to tell him to f*ck off than in acting like a man.

Feel free to drop the ignoramus an email at: gjc43@drexel.edu

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

10 Responses to Tucker Carlson

“Universities are spaces for rational ideas”… you’re shitting me. What planet does this asshole live on? Uranus?

This so-called professor truly is an imbecile. Notice he didn’t answer a single question that Carlson asked. His only answer was “you can Google it”. What an asshole.

2. Navyvet says:

Anybody know what this asshole teaches? MOst likely LBGT Studies.

3. SafeSpace says:

He probably got his job because he’s 1/64th Native American and 1/128th black.

4. there are times I don’t agree with what Tucker Carlson says or does, but this is one time I want to say: Why’d you go so easy on him Tucker! 🙂

Google THIS, ya stupid f**k !

6. clyde says:

No wonder “colleges” are so FUBAR’ed.

7. vonMesser says:

I suggest what we called Rocks and Shoals in the Navy of my day.
    The Marines and Army also had a term for “physical attitude adjustment” of various sorts.

8. Popular Front says:

Over the years I have learned never to trust men who trim their facial hair to an excessive degree. It always hides a personality disorder of some sort, usually leftist idiocy.