A Brockton lawmaker is defending a controversial Facebook post in which she warned of impending federal immigration raids in the city, saying she was “just forwarding a rumor” that was already widespread.
State Rep. Michelle DuBois said it was unclear if there were even “raids” by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the city, despite her warning of one today and tomorrow, but claimed there have already been “many” in and around Brockton.
“If you are undocumented don’t go out on the street. If there is a knock on the door of your house and you don’t know who it is, don’t open the door. I ask you to be careful,” DuBois wrote in the post, relaying a message she said got from “my friend in the Latin community.”
Chuck Schumer angrily confronts wealthy Trump supporter in fancy Manhattan restaurant – Breitbart
National Special Interest Groups – possibly funded or encouraged by some congress members as listed at Votersmart
Report from White House on those that defied detainers from ICE even though many of them now have cases before courts of rape and other criminal offenses done by those who are in or have returned many times as illegal criminal elements. Their own citizens are being frightened, assaulted, murdered, raped and yet the officials are determined to refuse lawful detainment orders or impede investigations and arrests. Many of their so-called sanctuary citizens are TURNED LOOSE back into the locale to continue their rampages.
“There were about 30 people standing around who had just been kicked out of line by Secret Service because Melania was there and some of them were just rude and impatient. Then the shouting started. Someone yelled, ‘Hey, plastic bitch! how much is your bagel and all of those agents costing the taxpayer?’ I turned and looked and it was Amy Schumer.”(happened today)
The following are the most often quoted accusations Democrats leveled against Republicans both during Congressional meetings and directly to the President of the US. with Obama
NYT – “GOP vs Obama: Disrespect or Just Politics?” September 1, 2011
1) Representative Nancy Pelosi, Democrat of California verbally tormented President George W. Bush “an incompetent leader”.
2) Dick Armey, a Republican former lawmaker from Texas, referred derisively to Bill Clinton as “your president” when speaking to Democrats.
3) 2009 Representative Joe Wilson, a South Carolina Republican, yelled “You lie!” during a presidential address to Congress
4) Congressional Republicans turned down requests for White House meetings, refused to return the president’s call and walked out of budget talks.
5) Speaker John A. Boehner became what historians say was the first ever to tell a sitting president that no, he could not deliver an address to a joint session of Congress on the date of his choice. On a date when Obama knew was scheduled for a Republican Party debate.
6) Representative Joe Walsh said in a Twitter message that he would fly home to Illinois rather than serve as “a prop of another one of the president’s speeches
7) “I think it is unprecedented of a leader in the Senate of either party to say the most important goal he has is to make the current president a one-term,” said Senator Barbara Boxer, Democrat of California. “That is about respect, that is about priorities and it is just wrong.”
8) Many Republican members “don’t respect him,” Mr. Grijalva said, adding, “Not even in our worst days as Democrats did we demean and attempt to cripple the office of president.”
Other often remarked upon events – the “Birther” conspiracy movement; invitation against Obama’s order for Netanyahu to address Congress; State of the Union addresses Republicans often sat stone-faced; rude interruption of applause being sarcsim in Obama speeches; and many accusations of raciall bias against Republicans.
In no incidents reported during Obama’s administration concerning Republican congress members was a single comment of “I HATE” or “We need to rise up in the streets and actively take Trump down.” or “attacks directly on the first family” or “vocal and vociferous objection to every word Trump speaks” or “screaming antagonism and verbally saying an entire party will openly and vigorously do everything including obstruction of justice and current laws in order to bring a President down.”
NO WHERE IN THEM IS THE EXTENT OF HATRED AND CALL FOR DISRUPTION
AS WE HAVE SEEN
SINCE PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ELECTED.
At this point Democrats come off as a party of mentally challenged, of immaturity despite age, and nothing less than practicing socialists chaos.
No one expects nor suggests that if there are objections based on sound logic and understanding of a situation, those in government, particularly elected officials, NOT present mature questions and point out flaws. Far from it, that is why it is important that Congressional chambers debate issues.
What we do not expect is that hateful rhetoric, deliberate misinformation of actions, open defiance of laws already passed even some by Democrat Presidents not be followed, that those in such positions “leak” harmfully biased information to their mouthpiece MSM advocates for dissemination, or that they openly encourage radical groups with words or with funds who are here solely to create chaos, rioting, and even murder of enforcement and first responders in order to disrupt government.
THAT is unforgivable and straight out of the communist playbooks being done around the world in many countries. It is ANARCHY which is described in the best known dictionaries as “a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.”