Snowflake Watch

Citizens have 911. Employees have the EEOC. Distressed sailors have the Coast Guard. But what do America’s college students have? Where can they turn when they find themselves outside campus “safe spaces” and suffering a “microaggression”?

Fortunately, the University of Arizona has an answer. It recently distributed a 20-page booklet suggesting to faculty that when a student is victimized by a microaggression the appropriate response should be saying “ouch.” And the correct response for the offender should be saying “oops,” according to the guide.

“If a student feels hurt or offended by another student’s comment, the hurt student can say ‘ouch.’ In acknowledgement, the student who made the hurtful comment says “oops.” If necessary, there can be further dialogue about this exchange.”

The guide is a laugh riot. It would probably take a year for the typical Humanities/Liberal Arts degree seeking snowflake to fully digest the case scenarios, and the approved reactions to them. It was authored by Jesus Treviño, vice provost of the big taxpayer-funded university, whose salary reportedly is $214,000 per year.

For those unfamiliar with the apparently epidemic scale of microaggression and thus not able to spot such offenses, the booklet offers a definition: Microaggressions are “the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.”

The University of Arizona isn’t the first to suggest the “ouch”/”oops” protocol. Iowa State University, among others, has also urged a similar approach.

I too have a word, actually an acronym, for these poor little easily traumatized swishers :

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Snowflake Watch

1. I.R. Wayright says:

If you are suffering form a “micro-aggression” it might be because you have a puny brain. Here Snowflake, put on this “Make america Great Again ” tin foil hat and everything will be okay.

• Terry says:

Those MAGA hats ain’t made out of tin foil. They’re made out of U.S. Steel ! The hats the snowflakes wear are made of lead…NOTHING seems to penetrate them.

2. If micro-aggressions become a crime, you realize we’ll ALL be arrested, right?

My rising from bed begins with expletives (oy, f**k!) and my day is filled with tormenting everyone I encounter. For example: who did your hair, a squirrel?; nice wig – Walmart?; good morning, hair lip!; what’s that cologne, eu d’ diaper?; nice dress, matches my shower curtain…etc. No one, no thing is sacred! NONE!

I greet folks with “hey, shitbag” and bid everyone a rotten day on parting.

Do I qualify for the “Snowflake Adjustment” Class?

• Terry says:

You sure do HEA. If you can find a teacher who can stand to be around you. Heeheheheheee….

• I’m just as good at flattery as I am insults, my friend. After a plethora of compliments is when I ask them “why are you so stupid”. That’s when their short-circuit begins, (Johnny 5-style), and I walk away, smiling…

Oh for crying out loud. This is absurd. As I have said before, we need to remove the warning labels on everything and let circumstance remove the dumbasses from the gene pool. Meanwhile a cup of STFU is in order.

4. Skip says:

Dear Hadenoughalready, Yes you do qualify for the “Snowflake Adjustment” Class.

When can you start and the $2,557 enrollment fee can be paid by Paypal, CC or VIA student load.

• That’s great! I’m looking forward to the parties, aka, protest classes. Do you accept EBT cards? If not, will Pesos or Rubles suffice (I’m all out of Canadian Loons)?

• I.R. Wayright says:

Loonies would be perfect for paying tuition for a class full of Loons.

• Well, it’s a shame I gave them to the Benevolent Order of HN&F Employees Fund ’cause Terry absconded with the entire account, sending it to his Nigerian Banker.

I’ll gather my Rubles and Pesos and print what I’m short of A.S.A.P.

• Terry says:

HEA…you just wait until I collect the 500% return he promised. We’ll see who is laughing then !

• SafeSpace says:

Hey Terry: Just send HEA one of those Nigerian prince-type emails, promising him $6MM provided HEA sends you an earnest money payment of, oh, say, $5K….

• Terry says:

I’d be happy to, SS. First HEA has to send me his SS# , bank routing #, check acct. #, DOB, and a copy of his BC.

• He already did and when I tried to open it my security went haywire. So, without thinking, I automatically filed a “phishing scam” complaint.
                I hope this didn’t hurt Terry’s chances at that elusive and fictitious banking scheme… I’d hate to see a grown man wail like a paid mourner at an Italian funeral…

• Terry says:

HEA thinks he is soooo smart.Just today, I received this email confirmation about my inheritance from none other than James Comey himself. This will show him :

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
                  Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
                  Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
                  J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
                  Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
                  Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of 10.3M) million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the government of the states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/, Inheritance.

we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding contract inheritance funds of over-due payment in tone of USD 10.3M) has been credited in your favor in Citibank. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Citibank, IL accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet, imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best interest and contact the real bank (Citibank) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Citibank
                  Address: 2022 South Archer Ave, Chicago, IL USA.
                  Attn: Lambert Huddles
                  (Remittance Director)
                  E-mail:
                  website:

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this information below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.
                  FULL NAME:
                  CURRENT ADDRESS:
                  CITY:
                  STATE:
                  ZIP CODE:
                  DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come from the above email address should be nullified and avoided immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Citibank office in Illinois immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your payment/fund accordingly.

Ensure you follow all directives from Citibank as this will further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Citibank equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don’t have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Citibank. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address and phone number so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
                  Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,
                  James B. Comey
                  Federal Bureau of Investigation.
                  J. Edgar Hoover Building
                  601,4th Street,
                  935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
                  NW Washington, D.C.
                  20535-0001, USA
                  E-mail:
                  ____________________________________

So THERE, HEA ! And you are NOT invited to the celebration party !

5. clyde says:

Makes me want to drive around in a megaphone equipped Mack truck and a loop of ” trigger phrases”. Assholes.

6. Shar says:

Until colleges are purged of these so called educators, I think parents should use their hard earned money to buy a car or take a vacation. These losers won’t be employable anyway.

7. Uriel says:

You guys are too funny – maybe a YouTube HNF “You Know You Are A Snowflake When” show…..like minds here guys see my trillion dollar “bailout” ‘report, it will make you puke.

• Oh, honey, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet, kid! This only get’s better.

Where Terry’s moderately imbalanced, and I’m not right in the head, these conversations could well go over the top; even for those on Prozac. Haldol, even…

And who needs YouTube? We’ve got Hardnoxandfriends, which should be renamed to “Hardtoherdcatsandbathethem”, instead.

As for your “bailout report”, I’ve got half a bottle of brandy left – go for it. I’m ready…