Pelosi Galore Unhinged

and the Gunny MEANS unhinged. This dingbat is even more senile than Juan McStain and that is something. Either that or the side effects of botox is a rotten brain housing group.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

10 Responses to Pelosi Galore Unhinged

1. Uriel says:

Hey she can’t even remember who is in office and called Trump by the name Bush. Either her meds wore off or she took too much. That picture after the video is priceless of the skeleton lol. That’s a great picture of Pelosi.

2. Shar says:

Dingbat!

3. Every time I listen to Nancy Pelosi I can feel my IQ dropping.

4. Adrienne S says:

Three times she says: Children, children, children! And yet this fake murdering Catholic thinks abortion of those same children, children, children is A-okay. I never, ever wish for anyone to rot in hell, but instead leave that up to God. I can say with some certainty, though, God in not pleased!

5. SafeSpace says:

Gee, and all this time I thought it was income taxes on the wages paid to illegal aliens — er, undocumented immigrants — er, new quasi-citizens, that brought more money to the Treasury. That, and royalties on sales of “It Takes A Village” and “Dreams From My Father”.

6. Sun Tzu says:

Pretty simple really…..she’s from Kalifornia and/or Mexifornia whichever you prefer….

Exactly! Let us not forget SHE is the Left’s leader. Congratulations assholes!

Anybody else notice the similarities ?