Bed Bath And (Gone) Beyond Good Moral Sense

Got a colorful little flyer in the mail today from Bed Bath & Beyond, proudly promoting their new Ellen Degenerate Collection of home decor and accessories.  Perhaps it’s not an accident that the cuddly li’l lesbian Ellen chose the brand name “ED” for this product line.  Check it out here:

Being the antediluvian white Christian heterosexual hateful male that I am, I fired off the following email to the good folks who run BB&B:

Thank you for deciding to feature the Ellen Degenerate Merchandise Collection.  I hope that you gain at least as much business from the 3% of the population who are LGBTetc, as you lose from the 97% who are not.  Your decision will not sit well with a lot of folks, as more and more people reach their limits with companies who persist in defining deviance down.

I’ll be sure to share any response I get from the awesomely hip and socially advanced cretins at BB&B.  Oh, and a big shout-out to the NSA:  After you you capture the metadata, be sure to file my email under “white / homopbobic / Trump”.

— SafeSpace —

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bed Bath And (Gone) Beyond Good Moral Sense

1. Shar says:

Thumbs up. My flyer is in the trash.

2. Wingman says:

Not to fear SafeSpace…the 3% that replaced the blacks in that narrative is being rapidly replaced with the illegal aliens and pislam sympathies. Whomever they can pander to while taking the majority of paying customers for granted. A technique that failed miserably for the libtards last fall.

3. Pissed Off American says:

Oh my! You deplorable white – privileged cretin you! 👍

4. Adrienne says:

They don’t send me flyers because I never buy anything there. Over rated, over priced, and just over.

I want a pair of those nifty rainbow striped “Love” socks.
    I want the faggots to see them when I’m stepping on their windpipes.

6. clyde says:

Who needs their overpriced shit anyway? Damn sure saving some serious money with all these leftard companies pissing me off.

7. Shar says:

Me too Clyde. Hardly any place left to shop. So I’m going to wear what I got until the Make America Great Again Companies are in business.

I missed the love socks, but did see the pillow with the lamb on it. Who the heck would want that?

8. malenurseken says:

Hahaha brand name ED is probably short for EDNA

9. Blessed B says:

Thanks Safespace! I can now add mugs to my handcrafting merchandise and charge $12.00 for each. Mine will be so much nicer than what ED has….I plan on using some quotes that are not “progressive” in nature.

Guess I can count on 97% of the population to be my customers! Dang…I love capitalism! 🙂