Big bucks for the Obamas

Apparently the Obamas scored a book deal that will bring them both $30 million each.  Wow, $60 million for books which they won’t write and that no one will read.

Hey lefties, think about all those trees that will be killed for nothing.

16 Responses to Big bucks for the Obamas

1. Think of these “books” as outhouse paper for the retarded elites. No one else would buy them, not only for their exorbitant price, but for fear the printed words would be absorbed, though their ass, and make them equally stupid.

2. upaces88 says:

Who in hell would want to read it!?????

3. Jules Smith says:

I feel a fire coming on….

• Hardnox says:

Yeah, that too as we’re entering Global Cooling. Will come in handy.

They also make great targets like Hillary’s book as I.R. Wayright pointed out a while back when his relation gave it to him as a Christmas gift. His relative asked him if he read it and I.R. replied that he looked through it. 🙂

4. clyde says:

Still grifting. It’s all they know. I.R.’s solution is the best thing to do with this crap pile.

5. Navyvet says:

The publisher can save some money by only printing about 100. Then they will only have to throw 50 away. I dont think even George Soros would by their crap.

6. GunnyG says:

I think that molotov cocktails could make it over the wall Dumbo had put up.

If what I hear about the books are true, I’ll buy them.
    I understand Barry is officially coming out of the closet, Moochie is planning to let his beard grow and untape his pecker , and they are giving rent-a-kids Sushi and Malaria back to their birth parents.

8. I.R. Wayright says:

The whole book deal isn’t about the books. It’s about the money to fund the next revolution. Remember when the government was buying up all those hollow point rounds? I’ll bet they told their loyal followers to take a bunch home and stash them until they called them into action.

9. StanBW says:

What is the name of the publisher that paid the Obamas and where did the money come from?

10. SafeSpace says:

Cool. Some publisher is about to lose more money than they lost on Hillary’s memoirs…..