The Dems Response

to DJT’s grand slam last night.

rebuttal-colonial-penn

rebuttal-catheter

Weird, No? Democrats Replace Rebuttal Speech With Lunesta Sleeping Aid Commercial…

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

6 Responses to The Dems Response

1. Shar says:

I listened to his speech twice. I thought I misheard. He said he was a democrat and then he said a republican. Wow. Glad Matt Bevin beat him. He had a bobble head in the background. Probably his daughter.

2. GunnyG says:

Shar,

Yeah, at that point I was just shaking my head.

3. Peppermint says:

Gunny, since I live in KY, I was laughing my butt off listening to Beshear lie his ass off.

He got kicked out because he left a 3 billion deficit. He claimed he left with a surplus.

Our schools are at the bottom with only Mississippi being the last.

He’s done nothing for the coal mining industry and thousands of people out of work. He’s raised taxes. He did not bring in any new businesses to help all the unemployed as he claimed.

We are one of the poorest states in the country. For example, in my county the God’s food pantry is trying to feed 25% of the people who live here. Many are on welfare and only with Trump do they see any hope whatsoever.

He never tried to defy the EPA which has ruined the coal industry here which 95% of the citizens depend on for their electric and heat.

Not once in the 10 yrs I’ve been here have I ever seen him out or make a speech.

He is a blue dog democrat in some ways. He knew better to ever touch our guns. He knew he’d probably get shot. When he took the Nativity scene down from the State capital building, people got out in the streets and protested. He put it back up the next day. LOL!

His speech fell flat and only in the liberal hell hole of Lexington could get it the very few people to sit in that diner. Hilarious! That not even in Lexington could he gather more people to sit there. I guess the people who were there was his family.

4. Popular Front says:

You gotta love that donkey with his head up his own ass, sums up the Democrats to a tee.

I was just as confused as the rest about what this Dem/Rep/American was trying to say. Luckily, Limbaugh translated for us :

Too funny. I heard Limbaugh’s skit. It’s beautiful.

I’m left wondering why they drug this loser out for the Dim rebuttal. They really are clueless.