Wild Bill: Common Sense Self Defense

Since the Leftist nutjobs are bent on violence, Bill has these words of wisdom should you be immersed in a violent confrontation with one:

A well placed punch in the throat or a nuts works wonders too, and it doesn’t take much force either.

On the other hand, unholstering my 1911 is always a showstopper though.  Just sayin.  🙂

25 Responses to Wild Bill: Common Sense Self Defense

1. upaces88 says:

That is really sad because I know he is right.

2. I love my cane; so versatile. And the ice-gripper attachment leaves a nice 4-point print on the forehead, too.

3. vonMesser says:

Real good advice. Even better fort you (us) whop do carry. If we get attacked and have – BUT DO NOT USE OR EVEN SHOW – a gun, we automatically get 5 extra points in the jury trial. “Well, I had a gun, but did not use it, or even show it to the thug there on the ground officer” is all kinds of extra points for you.

• Very good point, vM. Especially for those of us who DO carry.

Make sure, should this ever happen, that the responding LEO makes a note of this and that there’s a witness to this fact.

And ALWAYS type up an incident report no matter how trivial the incident is. Hand one to the LEO and keep a copy on hand should you need to go to court. It’s your CYA insurance card.

I don’t know how many I’ve written, over the years, and I still have them all.

4. Jules Smith says:

Heh! Can I marry Bill?

5. malenurseken says:

Great video. I reposted it to my FB page

Great advice. Do you think this one would be good ?

It even stands up !

7. malenurseken says:

Want intending to buy it here. Just saying i want one