Fake News About Sweden’s Terror Attack

President Trump mentioned the situation in Sweden yesterday.  Now the media is in full blown fake news mode STILL whereas they report that Trump claims a terror attack occurred in this country.  It’s a bullshit story.  Trump never said it.  During his speech President Trump referenced the situation in Sweden due to the tremendous influx of refugees

On Fox & Friends:

Any wonder why President Trump attacks the Fake Media?

I hope he keeps it up.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Fake News About Sweden’s Terror Attack

1. clyde says:

They are absolutely pathetic in the limpstream. Do the morons ever LISTEN to what he is saying ? Obviously not.

2. Pingback: HN&F | Fake News About Sweden’s Terror Attack | Brittius

3. I.R. Wayright says:

Sweden has an ongoing continuous terror attack. Take a walk in Malmo some night.

• Hardnox says:

Exactly right. I have a close friend from Malmo who lives here now and is a US citizen. He visits there once a year to see family. He told me that it is unbelieveable what the muslims have done to his former home. Further, Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. Rape was virtually unheard of in Sweden until the muzzies were invited in. My friend also mentioned there is a growing nationalism in Sweden and the shit will hit the fan soon. Swedes are disgusted with what has occurred. Unlike the rest of Europe (except Switzerland) Sweden is armed, most often with rifles and shotguns. It should get interesting there come spring.

4. Kevin Freer says:

Why are these Progressive Socialist such strident terrorist attack deniers? If befuddles me!

• Hardnox says:

Welcome to N&F Kevin.

You’re not alone. We have been opineing about this stupidity for years. My only conclusion is that jihadis are anti-Christian/Jewish and so is the Left therefore the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Never mind the Left embraces homo stuff and will be the first to get offed if muzzies had their way. Take for example the jihadis launching homos off rooftops or hanging them with cranes. Logic has never been the left’s strong suit.

It’s nuts!

Oh what a difference one “night” makes…..to the fake news grasping libtards.