Today, President Trump had a press conference and skewered the media for their “Very Fake News”.

Amen, President Trump.  Call the bastards out.  Prewedictably, the media is apoplectic while ignoring obama’s 8 years of trashing FOX and talk radio, specifically Rush Limbaugh.

14 Responses to President Donald Trump Absolutely Destroys ( VeryFakeNews CNN BBC Ect) At Press Conference

1. Shar says:

I could watch it over and over.

2. tiretramp says:

I was out working today and Rush pops on the radio and plays President Trump press conference. I pulled over and listened for a hour, then customers calling “Where are you”. Just listing to the President Trump handing there Liberal Lying ass’s to them with Strips. Lord it was Good, NO it was Fantastic. God bless you President Donald Trump.

3. Popular Front says:

Isn’t free speech wonderful? The media whores have to listen and report because it is the President of the United States speaking, in complete reversal of how they treat Joe & JoAnne Sixpack because they are ‘ordinary people’ and therefore can be ignored, even though they are saying the same thing.

More please Mr President, you are setting a great example.

4. Felinity says:

I’ve a favorite line about the left which I wish Trump would use on that pissed-off press. He could say, “When Obama was president, he never could do anything wrong in your eyes, but I’M a second Hitler and tyrant from the git-go. Why would THAT be? Wait, let’s see your watches and phones…YUP! They all show DOUBLE-STANDARD time. Recalibrate those devices and I’ll see you next week.”

Hey, MSM…it’s time to end The Black Watch and accept reality…after taking long refresher courses in journalistic-reporting impartiality.

5. clyde says:

I saw most of it, but especially loved it when he smacked the prick Acosta. Trump could sell this as a reality TV show.

6. Peppermint says:

It was priceless and I LMAO so bad my stomach hurt. I hope we get more of these.

7. C. Jackman says:

God Bless you Donald Trump. You are a much needed breath of fresh air.

8. SafeSpace says:

MSM and Dumbocrat talking heads are spinning so hard they’ve turned plaid!

It was ALL beautiful to hear. But the line “It’s not fake news….it’s VERY fake news”…was a classic !

10. vonMesser says:

VERY VERY VERY fake news.