Loonies of the Left

strike again on social media. Their current plan is to overflood the White House with hate mail. Here is the post that is going around now. This has shown up on my FB page from several different people – all of whom think they are great and wonderful SJWs.

On March 15th, each of us will mail the current President a postcard that publicly expresses our opposition to his behavior, character and his policies, and the actions of the Republican Party. And we, in vast numbers, from all corners of the world, will overwhelm the man with our dissatisfaction. We will show the media and the politicians what standing with him and his party for the wealthy — and against us — means. And most importantly, we will bury the White House post office in countable pieces of mail.
If each of us — every protester from every march, each congress calling citizen, every boycotter, volunteer, donor, and petition signer — writes even a single postcard and we put them all in the mail on the same day, March 15th, well: you do the math.
No alternative fact or Russian translation will explain away our record-breaking, officially-verifiable, warehouse-filling flood of resistance. Hank Aaron currently holds the record for fan mail, having received 900,000 pieces in a year. We will aim for setting a new record: over a million pieces in a single day.
Prepare for the IDES of MARCH —
15 March 2017, mail your messages to:
President Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

I would like to suggest a counter-attack.  Might we on the “right” pre-empt them?  What if we sent a letter/postcard on March 1st that simply says:

Dear Mr President

Thank you for doing what we elected you to do.  Please keep up the good work, ignore the hateful nay-sayers, and double down on the necessary agenda.

Sincerely //your name//

About vonMesser

Retired from the US Navy (21 years) and state (20 years). Recently remarried after being widowed for 5 years. 2 daughters, and a step-daughter, all functioning adults). Graduated from college after the Navy with BA in Education, psychology, Economics, History and Political Science. Teach Hunter Safety for Washington (since 1991) and do historical reenactments for Civil War, WW-1and WW-2.
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Loonies of the Left

1. I think a simpler answer is to send President Trump (how I love saying that) a short email saying: Thank you for doing a great job. Keep it up! I’ve done it numerous times.

Aside from being too lazy to do anything meritable, those nay-sayers forget, their names are on those postcards and, fictitious or not, their locations are, too.
    Nothing to fear here…

• I.R. Wayright says:

I’m sending Melania a Valentine.

• SafeSpace says:

Or send a message via this secure website: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact Trump and Pence actively solicit OUR input, ideas, and will consider hiring folks who have got their shit together (along with near-unlimited energy).

• I already do that; every chance I can. I also send letters to Gov. LePage and the local PD Chief, too. I don’t hold back.

As a civil servant, I find it my obligation to keep THEM informed as to my perspective of what’s going on; or awry.

Not a “rat”, by any means (as I don’t give out names) but I do keep them informed, society-wise, as to what needs fixing and what doesn’t.

Last summer I went on a tangent, to all the local department heads and town manager, about our Water/Sewer Dept. not having a back-up generator in case of long-term power outages (I was actually gearing them up for a SHTF scenario but they didn’t know it) and, lo and behold, they chewed on it.

We’ve had a brand new diesel generator being installed over last 2 weeks. Imagine that?

• SafeSpace says:

Team Trump Pence actively solicits the input and ideas of citizens. They also accept job applications online if you feel you’ve got the ideas and energy to work with these guys. There’s a secure contact at https donaldjtrump / contact.

• I’ve seen it and been tempted. Unfortunately, my body won’t take that kind of abuse anymore. Best I can do, now, is type. And even that’s become questionable at times…
        Where was he 20 years ago…?

2. I.R. Wayright says:

I hope the lefties are stupid enough to include a return address. I’d like a copy of that list please.
    LOL.

3. SafeSpace says:

Team Trump Pence actively solicits citizen input, ideas, and comments. They also have an online job application if you think you’ve got something solid to contribute, and the limitless energy it would take to work with these guys. Start at: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact

I guess Soros will have to provide them each $1 to cover the cost of a postcard and stamp, unless mommy will.

5. Shar says:

Terry,

Soros is so well organized he probably has his own sorting center. He probably wrote the letters for the idiots to sign.