The Enemy Revealed

and they are Liberal unelected black-robed bastards. If a terrorist or some illegal alien POS rapes, murders, etc., an American, thanks to these three scumbags below, hopefully karmic justice will be swift in coming and if the Gunny is in the jury box, with the patriot on trial for rubbing on or more of them out, the verdict is “Not Guilty.” Period. Maybe we need to declare war on the Libs as the Internal Enemy, Fifth Columnists.

The Enemy…

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

19 Responses to The Enemy Revealed

1. SafeSpace says:

Where’s the picture of the judge who stayed Trump’s exec order limiting refugees from the seven terror nations? Where are the pictures of the judges in the 9th Circus? Where’s the pictures of John Roberts and Anthony Kennedy?

2. Peppermint says:

I’m so furious I could scream. These bastards can bear the burden of a terrorist attack should it come as these people continue to stream in here. I’ve never ever seen anything so dangerous as 4 judges believing they have more power than the executive authority that the president has.

3. malenurseken says:

I agree. Lets take the bastards out. Passed off American too. I know what country was and is now. GO TRUMP. AMERICA WANTS IT BACK

4. Peppermint says:

What happened with Judge Robart and the 3 judges on the 9th circuit is as dangerous as it gets. Stripping the authority of the president’s power to do what he expressly has been given to him by the Constitution is stripping the Constitution.

I just read that 1 Egyptian and 2 Iraqis snuck across the border but the border control caught them thank God.

5. malenurseken says:

Meant I’m a pissed off American. Not passed off. The libturd democrat socialists even control phones and ipads. Their spellcheck.

6. malenurseken says:

Yes thank god. Lets send them back. Via a cannon or mistle. Strapped to it

7. malenurseken says:

I’m surprised Egypt would. But oh well we know obubba kisses his ass and who knows what he sucked

8. clyde says:

The ONLY saving grace is the 9th Circus IS the most overturned court. No guarantee at SCOTUS. No lib justice will give anything to Trump, if it deadlocks at 4 & 4 it goes back to the district. Trump’s DoJ would be wise to lawyer up with COMPETENT lawyers, not the schmuck Holder appointee who went out there. Agree with the assessment if ANY shit happens, THESE shitstains OWN it.

9. Shar says:

Several lawyers were debating what Trump could do. One suggested he rescind his executive order and rewrite it more clearly. I guess he meant so the stuck on stupid could understand it. Any way you look at it time is of the essence.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Here is how President Wayright would write it;
      I hereby suspend all immigration into the United States from all countries for an unspecified period of time until I have complete control of the State Department, all US Embassies and US Customs, Border Control and other various departments. This will not occur until my cabinet is complete, the supreme court vacancy is filled to my satisfaction and prior administration appointees and those loyal to the democrat party have been purged and replaced with bonafide loyal Americans.
      Signed I.R. Wayright, President.

10. Popular Front says:

Can you send judge Friedland round to my place when she’s free? I’ve got a dead tree stump in my yard she can gnaw down.

I still want to know how these asshats can bestow Constitutional Rights on non-citizens abroad? WTF!

Once they are here it’s a different story but abroad? Further, when did the courts have jurisdiction on national security and/or foreign policy? They don’t. That is clearly and defined Executive Authority.

Trump needs to give these assholes the middle finger and move to have these clown impeached. Hello Congress! You listening?

12. captbogus2 says:

In spite of it written the POTUS has the authority to deny anyone entry into the country the left has taken this to a friendly court. If this is not nipped in the bud…Look for more of this. The left intends to tie the Trump Administration up with endless court orders.

13. Shar says:

I.R.,

I agree. Maybe he should suspend immigration all together until we can assess the invaders.

Heard on Fox this morning that Trump is meeting with Uncle Mitch. Hope he lights a fire under his rear view mirror.

14. GunnyT says:

…against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC …