Will Gaga Gag Us ?

Will She or Won’t She ?
The National Football League has issued a denial of reports that it asked Lady Gaga not to mention Donald Trump or politics during her halftime performance at today’s Super Bowl LI.

When asked about any potential political statements at a press conference Thursday morning, the HildaBeast supporter who wraps herself in raw meat answered :
 “Well, I don’t know if I will succeed in unifying America. You’ll have to ask America when it’s over. But the only statements that I’ll be making during the halftime show are the ones that I’ve been consistently making throughout my career. I believe in a passion for inclusion. I believe in the spirit of equality, and the spirit of this country as one of love and compassion and kindness. So my performance will have both those philosophies.”

I’m going to go way out on a limb here and say “Yep, she’s gonna f**k up the Super Bowl.” Just like last year’s disgusting Black Power/BLM themed show by Beyonce did.

The oddsmakers are even taking wagers on it. Betting site Sports Interaction is offering a payout of more than double — a return of $2.10 on a winning $1 bet — that the singer will mention either the word “president” or “Trump” during her performance, and $1.67 on a $1 bet that she will not.
Other wagers include whether she will wear a pink hat in spirit with the recent global Women’s March (offering a higher payout of $3.25), whether she will wear an “I voted Hillary” T-shirt ($26), whether her hair will be a color other than blonde ($3.4) and finally whether she will show up on stage stark naked (a long shot at $101).
The Super Bowl is annually the highest-rated, most-watched broadcast of the year. It is ( or at least has been) an American celebration — the one event that brings our country together for a night of football, fellowship and fun. Nobody wants the polarizing political diatribes that have polluted everything else to now ruin our Super Bowl parties.
If Lady Blah Blah is going to get political and rip President Trump during her performance at the halftime show then the NFL should pull the plug. Cut her off in mid-sentence and go to a commercial break. But the fact that Trump and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell aren’t exactly good buddies tend to favor that won’t happen. Add to that mix Trump and Patriot’s quarterback Tom Brady and owner Robert Kraft are good friends and it’s a recipe sure to cook up a leftie ass-showing.

But wait-there’s more ! Before country star Luke Bryan croons the “Star-Spangled Banner,” cast members from the play “Hamilton” are slated to sing “America the Beautiful” — at the invitation of the NFL.

We all remember their disgusting stunt in the weeks following the election when Vice President Pence went to see “Hamilton.” Pence was serenaded with boos upon arriving , and as the curtain call came and he and his entourage began to depart, Brandon Victor Dixon, who played Aaron Burr, called for Pence’s attention and, upon getting it, read Pence a statement from the cast imploring Pence and the new administration not to ignore people of color. We can probably expect a similar display of ignorance today.

I’d much rather watch the latest “Puppy Bowl ” on Animal Planet than Lady Gagme and half-wit ‘actors’ help further the demise of professional football. Thanks to Kaepernick’s and other spoiled, over rated and overpaid assholes who’ve opted to take a knee during the National Anthem (without even a slap on the wrist from the NFL) I’ve already stopped watching any games except when my team plays.
I’m only going to watch today so I can root for the Patriots, and only then because of Brady’s and Kraft’s courage to support President Trump in the face of all the whining from the snowflakes.
But if I see even one player take a knee during the National Anthem, or any display of idiocy at halftime tonight, I’ll go rake my yard. In the dark.
The only right-left debate most viewers want to have during the Super Bowl is whether to hold their beer in the right hand or left . The eyes of REAL Americans will be watching tonight NFL. I strongly suggest you don’t piss them off.

~Terry
Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Will Gaga Gag Us ?

1. Brittius says:

Who knows. Maybe the nut job will run around the field, naked.
    If she gets “gaga” (Italian slang: Slightly Nuts in the Head), and disrespects America, the fans and players better boo her off the field, or at least pelt her with hard candies. The woman’s a kook. The NFL has turned anti-America.
    I’m not watching the crap.

• SafeSpace says:

FYI, here is one of the definitions of GAGA found in the Urban Dictionary:

“The most amazing woman known to walk this earth. She and her beautiful vagina will walk proudly in the music industry with her ass and tits.

“Not to mention, she loves all of her fans (little monsters) more than any other celebrity known to man-kind. She has not one bad thing to say about anyone except for skinny bitches that she bites the heads off of on stage at her concerts.

“She is part of the LGBT community and a HUGE supporter of it.

“She was born this way.”

The NFL can take their halftime shows and their overpaid fools and piss off. Why does ISIS target the USA? This kind of shit is one good reason why.

2. Robert Miller says:

If we really had true patriots in the stadium,and she pulled a stunt during half-time discrediting our new President,everyone in the stadium should just get up and walk out!! When the NFL starts to bleed money,then they may change their attitude? And another thing,why in hell did the NFL even invite this slut to perform? They all know what a left-wing useful idiot she is?

3. Shar says:

Sports of all kinds have been over rated for some time. I agree boo and get up and walk out during half time. You can’t expect people to leave after paying a good buck to go to the game. I say half time is a good time to get a beer and food. Empty stands would send a clear message. I don’t watch football anymore after the kneeling business and disrespect for your country.

4. Boycott the NFL and The Stupid Bowl!

5. clyde says:

Don’t know, don’t care, won’t be watching. The National Felon League can go to hell afaic.

6. SafeSpace says:

Sorry, Terry. I couldn’t care less. I gave up on pro football years ago, when thugly behavior and jewelry started mattering more to many players than their on-field performance.

I am also sick and tired of billionaire team owners holding up cities for tax breaks for new stadiums. Atlanta is a fine, fine example of this. That town can’t balance a budget, but the Falcons just had, HAD to have a new “complex” to play in. So owner Arthur Blank conned Mercedes-Benz into putting their name on a giant retractable-roof monstrosity now under construction. ONE POINT TWO BILLION DOLLARS total cost, taxpayers’ share THREE HUNDRED MILLION.

Trump tells us of crumbling infrastructure. Have any of you experienced Atlanta’s freeways? Seen their public schools? Visited Grady Hospital? But NOOOOO, they just HAD to have a new football stadium. HORSESHIT.

7. William Safford says:

I didnt watch the game. Since I do not follow basketball I really didnt care who won the world cup.

However, I am told Gaga didnt make much political this time.

8. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Maybe she was going to shout out to the Black Panthers and call Trump Hitler, but she forgot her lines? I don’t know, but I’m impressed that she kept it patriotic and unifying this time. Well done, Blondie.

I was impressed too Grunt. I watched just out of curiosity and a possible follow-up to this post, as I totally expected her to piss us off. But lo and behold, it was actually one of the better, patriotic shows of the last few years.

Singing patriotic songs from atop the stadium, with a sky full of the American flag, well, what leftie does that ? I learned this morning that the flag was comprised of 300 lighted drones. That was cool.
    I actually enjoyed the show.