When Lunatic Ashley Judd Escaped

from the nut house, little did she know that she was being observed. (On a side note, can you imagine being married to this freak show?) To avoid listening to this kook, you can skip to 3:55 for a righteous ending.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

11 Responses to When Lunatic Ashley Judd Escaped

1. ken says:

Lmao mission accomplished

2. SafeSpace says:

PRICELESS!! If only…..

One can dream eh?

No wonder her last husband dumped her over anger management issues. This bitch want to be in the US Senate too! I’m thinking this speech clinched it. Bwhahahaha

Wow. That was the 1st time I allowed myself to listen to that wacko’s entire “poem”. She’s definitely unhinged. What the hell was she even talking about ? I saw a movie she was in titled “Bug” where she was a lunatic conspiracy paranoid freak. I thought then it was a good acting job. Apparently it wasn’t acting at all.

But anyway…Awesome video !

5. Sun Tzu says:

Well as Dr. Savages says, liberalism is a mental disorder. After watching a part of that, who can deny that assessment?

6. Felinity says:

Such video-clip mastery — BRAVO!

On the other hand, BOOS for Nina Donovan, the 19-year-old Franklin, TN resident who authored that bitter, blood-soaked “poem”. Clearly SHE ain’t no ways tah-erd!

The reading was the epitome of equality: Judd is as off the wall as that preciously-precocious poetastress. Now I know why I was impressed by Judd’s portrayal of an unhinged woman in “Ya-Ya Sisterhood” (the one film I saw in a theater in the past 15 years, BTW): Life imitating art…

7. skip says:

liberalism is a mental disorder. Any one that thinks its not, needs to watch this clip.

8. vonMesser says:

I had only heard 10-15 seconds of her rant. Mein Gott, it was filthy. And stupid.

• Felinity says:

What do you expect from a 19-year-old, self-indulgent millennial little girl? Again, it was her “poem” that Judd was reciting.

9. clyde says:

Excellent find brother. Too bad it didn’t really happen to the unhinged lunatic.