Trumped!

Once again my friend vor sent me a little email …thought I’d share for your enjoyment also…Tee Hee!

~BB~

By vor

President Trump has just started to wash and wipe every trace of Barry the Traitor off America. Do you remember when Barry the Traitor bragged about America being a little browner — a little more chitstained now? Well a little soap, a little water, some elbow grease, and a little bleach on stubborn stains, and — we get the brown out which is part of what our 45th President promised Americans. I do feel sorry a bit for the Snowflake Fake News Cartel — their whole careers have been as the disinformation propaganda arm of the DNC. Truth has always been the enemy. But pity is second to Patriotism, the American people are taking America back from the anti-America Leftists. President Trump is not going to do it all in one week, and he is not going to do it by himself. He has qualified people doing their jobs under him. Secretary of Defense is not interfering with the Pentagon. He just says what he wants done. The Joint Chiefs and Line Command are doing their jobs. Our attacks on ISIS are suddenly productive. Could it be something as simple as ISIS not getting advanced warning any more from the Oval Office? President Trump is not looking over anyone’s shoulder. He is satisfied with the briefings he gets at the NSC from Mattis. Probably just tells Jimi — keep up the good work and be creative. The Propaganda Snow Flake Media do not understand how this is all working. Most Americans today know more about what THEIR government is doing than they have for 24 years. I don’t think that a lot of Americans miss those big elaborate convoluted lies that dragged on for hours. We have eyes. We can see that jobs in America for Americans matter to this President — he walks his talk. We can see that security for Americans in America matters to this President — he walks his talk. While the Left has regressed to the old violence standard they rely on, President Trump is not being violent. He is talking about “rule of law” again — oh yeah — he did that in the campaign too and was attacked by the Snowflake media for that. Most real Americans are okay with rule of law because they obey the laws. The Left can not stop the actions of President Trump — they can only watch all visages of Barry the Traitor be erased like every other American.

The cRATS will be lucky to have 75 seats in the House Of Representatives in 2018….less than 40 in the Senate. That is when real change starts. These first two years are negating any trace of Barry the Traitor. While Snowflake media is stamping its feet that they are cut out of the loop, and the Leftists and Snowflakes are having their riots, those TEA Party people are knocking on doors campaigning for the 2018 elections. Every lie that the media publishes now, every riot, and every enemy of America that is offended — those are pure gold to a campaigner for the TEA Party. The Alinsky model only works if people fear the bully; it fails if the people being bullied go to their strengths. For the TEA Party, it has been talking to people face to face.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
looking forward to the 2018 elections now……it should be fun to watch the dims RINO’s disappear!
~BB~
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Trumped!

1. vonMesser says:

I do, however, wish that President Trump would heed the words of Psalm 141:3, which says “Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.” Too much – especially now he is president – does he say “Ready, Fire, Aim”. (much as I agree with most of what he says, but he needs to now find a more politic way of saying it)

• Blessed B says:

Actually…you know what he’s doing? He’s catching all the flack for the government but for the first time in 24 years, people all over America understand what is happening with their government. He doesn’t use PC language…he doesn’t have elaborate convoluted lies that need a propaganda machine to spread for him. He can always apologize and he has.

I think that at this time…..Trump is what America needs, warts and all. It sure beats how the past Presidents have been. You needed someone to stir the pot and to get people to become strong and to fight for what is right and just. He’s saying things that many people have been thinking for some time now but were perhaps too scared to actually say.

His appeal to the American people was precisely how he was not scared to say what he was thinking. I don’t think it’s time for him to stop being brutally honest. The battle was won but the war is far from over.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Be brutal. Be honest. Repeat until great again. Yes! 🙂

• vonMesser says:

That may be so, BB, but he is annoying a number of people on “our” side. People that I know and respect, and wish were more supportive of him. These people are mostly in agreement with what is said just not how it is said. To some extent I agree with them. There is a difference between a pure politician and a pure businessman – Mr Trump needs to do some blending.

(O, yes, I had many qualms about using the word “pure” in relationship to either profession)

• Blessed B says:

well….I’m sure that when Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple he wasn’t polite about it…. I feel it’s almost the same with Trump. He can’t be nice right now….he has to be very strong in his wording to get the point across that it’s not business as usual in DC anymore. No mollycoddling, no appeasing to not offend anyone….those days are done, thank Goodness.

People are so used to the mamby-pamby PC speech that it will take a bit of time for people to get used to the brashness of the New President.

Perhaps once things have settled down some and control has been achieved in the areas that that is necessary…..he might calm down and start being somewhat nicer in how he says things.

I do understand what you are saying though…..

2. Shar says:

If he gets too nice and charming we will think he is floating to the left. I love him the way he is. Boom – next. No PC for me. I am a no nonsense type of person.

• SafeSpace says:

Yep. And the next big booms need to be on the heads of CAIR and ISNA …. followed by a giant boom in John Brennan’s butt.

• Blessed B. says:

True! I’m not a PC person either. It kills me sometimes that I have to chose my wording just so I don’t really offend someone.

3. Robert says:

I’m with you Shar!!

4. ken says:

Trump is saying what needs and needed saying perfectly. Screw the political way to talk. The media and left are offended the way he says things. Its about time. They don’t deserve more respect. They Had no respect for America or Americans for many years. Now its their turn. Cry on poor babies and losers. Thumbs up to you trump

Trump calls a “sneaky rat” a “sneaky rat” ! I love that !

Good rant by your friend vor. I like the way she thinks !