Kellyanne Conway Destroys Chuck Todd

On “Meet the Distressed” this morning Kellyanne Conway ripped Chuckles Todd a brand new one:

Yesterday, we allowed the press into the Oval Office to witness the signing of executive orders and what happens almost immediately – a falsehood is told about removing the bust of Martin Luther King Jr – that’s just flat-out false.“

“I’m thrilled that all of a sudden NBC News and Chuck Todd is so focused on covering crowd control, because we were mocked daily for talking about the historic significance of the size of the crowds at our rallies during the campaign… on great days were ignored, and on most days we were mocked.”

“You want the American people to think they can’t trust The White House press secretary, that’s a very dangerous statement to make. Your job is to report the news, not to give your opinion, you’re not an opinion columnist…. you’ve got a 14% approval rating, that you’ve earned…”

Ouch, I’ll bet that left a mark.  Bwhahahahahahaha.

As we all know, the media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the left and now they are officially being called out for it.

Good! I hope it happens everyday for the next 8 years of the Trump administration and beyond until the bastards start reporting the news instead of being propagandists.

13 Responses to Kellyanne Conway Destroys Chuck Todd

1. BangZoom! says:

Has this shill ever…ever pressed a democrat or an Obama admin official like this in the entire 8 years of the Obama regime?
    That was a rhetorical questions because we all know the answer.

2. Ron says:

Someone once said, “It’s better to have a skunk inside your tent pissing out, than to have one outside, pissing in.

3. Adrienne says:

Damn – I thought I could think on my feet pretty dang well, but I’m in total awe watching that woman.

When hubby brought up this morning why Trump would want to head right into the lair of the enemy, I said, “Do you want the CIA on your side or your enemy?”

I like the way Ron said it even better.

All Todd can do is harp on the “crowd size.” He doesn’t understand that it points out perfectly how the press lies.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

I don’t know how Mrs. Conway prepares to go into the snakepit with Chuck, but I know how she decompresses afterward. I’m quite sure it involves a couple rounds with the speed bag, a little kickboxing with a full-sized Chuck dummy, and a hot shower.

4. clyde says:

Not only did she verbally rip him a new ass, she looks like she could do it physically as well.

5. Uriel says:

KellyAnne has the fine art of Liberal Foot shuffling, speaking over contensious attitudes, and at the same time getting her point across so well. I have never been able to carry all that off like this segment shows. Phew.

6. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines by lafayetteangel – Br Andrew's Muses