Thought for Today

King Putt pardoned a whole slew of criminals before walking out the door including an avowed terrorist.

I expected he would pardon Hillary Clinton at the very last second for any perceived digressions yet it didn’t happen.  Why?

I think a hammer is about to fall or a deal has been cut.  Meanwhile there are at least FIVE active FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton, the various Clinton Foundations, the Clinton Global Initiative, and her misuse of classified information.

What you do think?

19 Responses to Thought for Today

1. clyde says:

Got a hunch a deal was cut saving Batears hide. Too late for him to pardon her now, and if President Trump does the SWHTF.

2. If Trump is truly going to drain the swamp, he needs to start with the Obamas and the Clintons. Their combined treachery, when exposed, should solidify his support among clear thinking Americans.

3. L/cpl Rapper ,NY Marine says:

Based on your article America Under Siege. Who do you think Oblamo is meeting with in Palm Springs. You can see in the video America under siege reference to black lives matter. Just a fact they met with him at the White house numerous times should be cause for concern. Enemies foreign and domestic. The justice department got their work cut out for them. You think the FBI will be up for the task or the republican establishment has the back bone to save the country from the Anti America Democratic party. I pray to god they do. If not the next civil war will make the battle of Antietam 24,000 killed ,a day at the beach.

• Uriel says:

Rapper…I agree. I think a deal has been cut. Even if both the Clintons and the Obamas are indicted they have to field impeachment (at least I think so). If they do, do you really think the UniPotty will allow this to happen. To much blackmail and monsters in congressional closets out there for these people to willingly drag down these people.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for your visit Marine, welcome to N&F. Excellent points.

I’m thinking a purge will occur if it hasn’t started already. Trump already fired all ambassadors. US attorneys are next. No doubt bootlicks at the DHS, FBI and CIA are already getting canned.

4. Adrienne says:

This one is hard to call. I personally thing they’ll skate. Why would Trump want to divert attention from the things he’s trying to accomplish?

• Hardnox says:

It is hard to call but Trump would need to throttle back the FBI and I don’t see him doing it. many within the FBI rank and file are furious over what didn’t happen to Hillary.

5. Shar says:

I heard there were vacancies in Gitmo. For that matter Obama let out quite a few here too. I agree with I.R., start with Obamas and Clintons. Wouldn’t be surprised if we shook out a few GOPe. Not sure about a deal as she wasn’t charged with any thing. Not sure if Sessions has the stones.

• Hardnox says:

You can bet Sessions has the stones. He has a major case of the ass for the Clintons. He has already recused himself from involvement but that doesn’t mean the asst. AGs won’t pursue what the FBI brings forth.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Sessions already recused himself from part of the Clinton troubles. I don’t know if it was the foundation or the email scandal.

6. SafeSpace says:

You cannot pardon someone who has not been found guilty. Clinton has not been charged with any crimes whatsoever. Such charges may indeed come, but from an FBI reorganized by Trump. And then it’s too late for the Puttster to do anything about it.

I doubt that any deals were cut on this. There are much bigger fish to fry, starting with that Muslim bastard Brennan who has trashed the CIA. There are undoubtedly connections between Brennan and Soros’ funding of Muslim operatives in the US. My gut feeling is that the Clintons are incapable of thinking this big — their main interest was personal enrichment, not the total destruction of western societies. The Clintons think like what they are: Bubba and White Chick from the Suburbs. Soros et al have much broader horizons, and greater resources at their disposal.

• Terry says:

According to this article:
      “….the presidential pardoning power “extends to every offence known to the law,” other than impeachment, “and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment.”
      Thus, before being indicted or convicted, you can be pardoned in the U.S.”

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks bro. This is where I’m at. Putt could have prepardoned Hillary much like Ford pardoned Nixon. Remember Nixon wasn’t charged either.

• Blessed B. says:

Exactly SS! Clinton hasn’t been charged yet nor has she gone to trial. No pardon until found guilty and a prison sentence has been issued.

No deals were cut at all…..just putting together evidence takes time to categorize.

• Hardnox says:

BB, sorry but the prez has the power to pre-pardon for perceived crimes. Putt didn’t do it. I wonder why.

• Blessed B. says:

That’s so silly to me…how can you pardon someone without knowing if they will be found guilty of a crime?

Putt didn’t do it cuz perhaps he knows that she won’t be in the country by the time charges are laid…..

7. captbogus2 says:

What do I think? I think it would be a great miscarriage of justice if she was not indicted.