Snowflake Protestor Sign Thrown Into Reflecting Pool

Heated argument at the Lincoln Memorial ……

Bet he ran to find a safe place with some playdough cuz his sign got sunk in the pool…..

Okay….he does have the right for free speech and it wasn’t exactly right speech. The guy who took the sign shouldn’t have thrown it in the water. He should have made the point that the lefties are idiots and have no moral compass and don’t know right from wrong in almost every instance…even when protesting!

This is what happens though when the lefties have been pushing so hard for their agendas…sometimes the other side gets angry and starts pushing back and giving them a taste of the BS they’ve been dishing out for 8 loooong years.

~BB~

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Snowflake Protestor Sign Thrown Into Reflecting Pool

1. clyde says:

Too bad the SJW snowflake didn’t end up in the pool.

• Blessed B. says:

LOL! Sign and all! But…then he would have made a complaint about being assaulted and someone would have been charged…..

The Police though didn’t intervene with any of it…just standing off to the side watching. I guess as long as it didn’t come to a fista cuffs all out brawl….they weren’t going to do anything.

2. Adrienne says:

OMGosh! My sign is gone. Hilarious. I can’t watch this in totality.

• Blessed B. says:

It didn’t end up badly Adrienne….. there was a bit of an argument between an older fella and the snowflake dimwit. Snowflake had enough of being told the truth, got his feelings hurt somewhat and he walked off to go make another sign with his crayons.

3. Uriel says:

Rofl He is right though — we didn’t trash and rant and rave. Actually now I wish we had. Though destroying property and such is not necessary…a few “peaceful” demonstrations back then would have been interesting to record just how they would have reacted.

• Blessed B. says:

Nope…we didn’t trash anything or scream in the streets. We didn’t take a hissy fit and cause mayhem. We were pretty quiet about it all. If we had done any of what they are now doing…..it would have taken them by surprise!

Some reverse child Psychology. I’ve used this on my kids a couple of times when they were much younger…..when they decided to take a screaming fit, I took one right along with them. It ended up that my kids would stop their screaming and crying to watch mommy making all the racket. When I quit…I would then state what I wanted them to do once again. They would then do as I had asked them before the brouhaha had ensued. It only took the once for both of them….. thank goodness cause having a full melt down hissy fit for me was exhausting!

4. I would have let him keep his sign. It aptly described the person holding it.

5. captbogus2 says:

Should’ve thrown the snowflake in the water.