If Looks Could Kill

I feel your pain BillyBoy !!

I mean seriously, he is standing next to 2 females (arguably) that could blister paint.

It will be OK Bill. HildaBeast will soon be home with Huma and she’ll forget all about it.

~Terry

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to If Looks Could Kill

1. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

That epic moment was caught from two different camera angles. Makes you wonder what kind of ultrasonic mind rays Hillary was focusing on Bill’s noggin to break his attention lock and get him to glance away like that. Maybe it wasn’t telepathic at all. Maybe she had one of those shock collars on him.

2. Uriel says:

I wondered how long you would resist lol. It’s why I didn’t post Cause I knew you would do the pause justice. It makes me wonder what his fantasy video was at that moment. Though it’s probably better not to consider, lye soap for the brain is harsh. It was Hilarious considering how sour her expression was coming down the stairs and being seated.

• Terry says:

You know me too well Uriel. LOL
      But I don’t have any question about what his fantasy was. But if Melania happens to see this video she will throw up in her mouth.

3. Blessed B. says:

Melania is a beautiful woman….. I’m sure she turns heads all the time. Too bad for wee willy, she has more class than he could handle and she wouldn’t even give him the time of day!

I bet Wee Willy got an ear full when he got home! Perhaps even before while in the Limosine home!

4. Brittius says:

Slick Willy, always was a sucker, for a woman in a blue dress.

Let’s be honest here…. who the hell can blame him? I don’t ever miss a chance to look at Melania. She’s the hottest First lady in our history evah, period!

That hounddog Bill is a piece of work though. Thanks for posting this bro. Funny stuff.

• Terry says:

I can’t blame him a bit Nox. And I’m sure he started his gawking even before Melania made her entrance. There’s a lot of hotties in the Trump clan.

• Hardnox says:

That’s a fact. What a breath of fresh air too! The last 8 years we’ve had a slew of weirdos, tranny’s, homos, malcontents, etc going through the revolving door… now we have hotties! Yay! … and they are smart to boot.

I’m left wondering how fast the hazmat teams had to work to delous the WH family quarters on Friday noon to after the balls ended Saturday AM.

6. Peppermint says:

I must say I can’t blame Bill for staring at Melania. She’s a beauty and has a ton of class. But, she would never give him the time of day.

She looked stunning at the Inauguration and Hillary looked like she was sucking on lemons.

It’s a breath of fresh air to once again have a classy, beautiful woman in the WH as first Lady. Sure beats looking at that brute Mooch.

• Terry says:

You’re right about that Pepp. It’s gonna be nice not to have to change the channel every time the 1st Lady speaks.
      And it looks like moochie just gave up on trying to dress decently. It looked like she just brushed her hair into a picaninny-knot and threw on a house dress for the inauguration.

7. clyde says:

Damn good thing there was nothing in reach she could throw at him. A great caption balloon would be, above Hitlary, “You can’t f- – k her here, Bill.”