Funny Friday – Special MAGA Edition!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It’s finally January 20, 2017…….

Democrats are distraught:

Bwhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

—oo—

Dogs are smarter than reporters:

—oo—

—oo—

Now that that shit is out of the way…

Please welcome a real America loving man and his team to the White House and his administration… OH THANK GOD!

This was from last night:

“Make America Great Again”

Image result for donald trump family

Image result for donald trump family

Our New “First Family”

God Bless America!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Funny Friday – Special MAGA Edition!

1. Blessed B says:

This is great!! Love the Trump First Family photo….I noticed though that Barron is not in it…..

2. Uriel says:

On barbecue watch now ready for popcorn and let the games begin!

3. Re: Trump video: I could listen to him all day long and never tire. I’m SO excited, looking forward to tomorrow, that I got up at 9:30 pm and decided to start baking to keep me awake.
    My buddy is coming over at 11 am to watch the inauguration with me and we’ll have something to much on. Maybe some roast beef sandwiches on fresh challah bread. I feel like a kid at Christmas…lmao!

4. Hadagutfull says:

I’m a proud Australian with my heart with you and the American people on this historic wonderful day! At 2AM Saturday morning Brisbane time this will be, One giant leap for mankind. Congratulations. I started as a believer and never wavered. Finally the day has come.Thanks guy’s for your part in this, Happy day’s

• Welcome aboard, Had! I think the world is celebrating right along with us. They’ve had enough already, too.

• Blessed B says:

Hadagutfull….

Nice to know that there are others outside of America that are happy that Trump will be the President of the USA.

It is a giant leap for mankind! I’m praying that more people will start to wake up all around the world and will get rid of their useless, One World Order leaders.

BTW…..thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. 🙂

• Hardnox says:

Hadagutfull, WELCOME!
      Thanks for your kind words. Good to have Aussies on our six. Yup, this is a great day and one giant leap for mankind.

Don’t be a stranger.

5. captbogus2 says:

“Our new First Family.”
    Damn!
    There hasn’t been that much class in the White House since the days of JFK.

• Hardnox says:

Damn is right! You’re forgetting Ronaldus Magnus and Nancy.

Anyway, it sure has been a long time, especially after this trash leaving today. These last 8 years have felt like an eternity.

6. clyde says:

Good shit. Can’t wait until noon. Going to take a generation to fix what the BECS has screwed up.

7. SafeSpace says:

Hadagutful: Thank you for your support. I’m a regular reader of The Pickering Post, and know that there are a lot of fine folk “down under” whose heads are screwed on right. Trump will be good for y’all too — indeed, for everyone who is not a socialist / muzzie / commie turd!

8. deacsdomain says:

This is ABSOLUTELY the best, welcome, read I have EVER received.
    GOD blessed us all.
    What a wonderful message herein from a friend in Australia.

9. Jules Smith says:

Hahahaha! A perfect Funny Friday edition! Here’s to the good times. MAGA.

10. I.R. Wayright says:

Who would have thought a nightmare would last eight years?
    Now is the time to roll up our sleeves to clean up the messes left behind
    by the brown clown.
    God Bless AMERICA and protect Donald J. Trump and his family from the forces of evil.

11. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Woo hoo! It’s DONE! Great funnies, Nox! I posted this a little too soon yesterday, and vM rightly pointed out that it was wrong until about this time, right now…

Arriving in Palm Springs tonight, Barack finds out what it really means to have Russians interfere with your life!

12. Navyvet says:

Correction. Dog’s shit is smarter than reporters and way less offensive.

13. MWB says:

I dismissed this man when he announced, but fell in love with him and his msg shortly thereafter. That being said, I NEVER thought we stood a chance… I hoped and prayed…but I was pessimistic, particularly in light of re-electing bat-ears.
    I am as happy as I could possibly be and had the rare opportunity to drive into work this morning listening to the proceedings, smiling and laughing and yelling ooh-rah, knowing that the majority of drivers around me (alas…in Commiefornia) were NOT happy at all!

For the first time in 8 YEARS I am proud of my Country Again.

The hard work commences now!

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Amen to that, MWB! What a welcome surprise and blessing this turn of events has been.

14. the unit says:

Yep, there’s something about 45’s I like! 🙂

15. vonMesser says:

Gotta have ONE non-political comment here.

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client. “Alan, I have some good news and, I have some bad news.”

The art collector replied, “I’ve had an awful day; let’s hear the good news first.”

The lawyer said, “Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right.”

Saul replied enthusiastically, “Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You’ve just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?”

The lawyer replied, : “The pictures are of you with your secretary.”

The hair on my arms and back of my neck are standing straight up and my butt-hole is finally unpuckered.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP !!

17. the unit says:

As of noon today Mexico started organizing it’s Olympic team. Everybody there who can run, jump, and swim will now be stopped at the border while attempting to cross into the U.S.

18. Danne says:

Today’s inaugural events were just amazing and a pleasure to watch. The only thing missing was McCain bringing up the rear of the parade in a clown car! God Bless DJT!