1. “We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and restore its promise for all of our people. Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for many, many years to come. We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done.”
Note that DJT uses “WE” like
Obama uses “I”!
2. “For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. And while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.”
That was the CRUX of the entire election wrapped up in a few sentences. The three richest counties are the ones nearest DC. How wrong is that!?
3. “That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.”
Thermonuked the Establishment vermin on both sides.
4. “January 20th, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.”
There is a new Sheriff in town and he ain’t f*cking about.
5. “The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.“
Not since Ronaldus Magnus has the Gunny heard ANYTHING akin to those words. Definitely NOT from the likes of Bush 41/43, Clinton, Carter, or Soros’ puppet Obama.
6. “For many decades we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry, subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military. We’ve defended other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own. And we’ve spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay. We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon. One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores with not even a thought about the millions and millions of American workers that were left behind.”
The world was just put on notice. Unf*ck yourselves because we’re DONE with you.
7. “From this day forward, it’s going to be only America first, America first. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our product, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.”
America First. No shit.
8. “I will fight for you with every breath in my body, and I will never ever let you down.”
WHEN has a POTUS ever uttered such words? Washington DC was put on notice here as well that Trump ain’t gonna roll over for their nonsense. The buck stops THERE again!
9. “Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger. In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving. We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action, constantly complaining but never doing anything about it. The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action.”
Dear GOPe, best pull your heads out of your asses and snap to.
10. “So to all Americans in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, from ocean to ocean, hear these words: You will never be ignored again. Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way. Together we will make America strong again, we will make America wealthy again, we will make America proud again, we will make America safe again.”
We, not I. How refreshing. We finally have a President worthy of the office after 29 LONG years in the wilderness. Thank God. We survived eight years of a blithering idiot who was little more than a puppet dancing on Soros’ strings. We have someone who cannot be bought and who ain’t afraid to take the gloves off, roll his sleeves up, and issue out a beat down.
Morning again, in America.