The Truth About “Hanoi John” McCain

John McCain:  Regular attendee at the annual Brilliant Billionaires Club meetings in Davos.  Public servant with a net worth exceeding $20M.  And now a winner of the GOLDEN SHOWERHEAD AWARD for contributing to the Establishment’s fake news story about President-Elect Trump and Russian prostitutes.  What is wrong with McCain?

For years we’ve heard unsubstantiated comments about Senator McCain’s traitorous behavior while being held in a Vietnam prison camp — how he supposedly sold his fellow American soldiers down the river to save his life and end the torture to which he was being subjected.  Well, thanks to the efforts of Trunews dot com (with funding from the intriguing site WeSearchR dot com), authentic audio has been located in the US National Archives.  Here’s the transcript of the audio.

To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E aircraft.

I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical treatment. I was given an operation on my leg, which allowed me to walk again, and a cast on my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.

Here’s a link to the story of how this audio was liberated, and the audio itself, so you can hear Hanoi John with your own ears.  The voice is unmistakably McCain’s, IMHO.

So why is this man still strolling the Halls Of Power, unchallenged?  Because the GOP is almost as rotten and corrupted as the Democrat Party, that’s why.  President Trump will soon realize (if he has not already done so) that he will have to wage war on multiple fronts, to drain this swamp.

Let me add that I myself did not serve in Vietnam, nor have I ever been held in a prison camp.  I do not belittle McCain’s suffering in any way.  I do, however, openly question his character, his honesty, his motives, and his suitability for high office.

— SafeSpace —

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Truth About “Hanoi John” McCain

1. I.R. Wayright says:

Nothing someone said while being held by the brutal North Vietnamese should be held against them. You and I weren’t there so we have no idea how severe the torture was. Use your worst imagination and then double that. They were experts at it as most communists are. Some of them should have been held to account after the war, but since it was not a declared war, what could be done?
    What I do object to, as far as John McCain is concerned, is the information contained in one of the books in my extensive library. It is called “An Enormous Crime.”
    When families of POW/MIA tried to get a proper investigation going into the whereabouts of the men who could not be accounted for, despite irrefutable evidence from satellite and ground reports, John McCain and others kept blocking all efforts, saying “There are no Americans left alive in Vietnam.” There were some in Laos and others could have been shipped to Russia, China or elsewhere. George H.W. Bush should be mentioned too, as he helped convince Ronald Reagan the issue was closed.
    Here is a web site that may interest you. http://peteralanlloyd.com/are-there-any-vietnam-war-era-pows-still-alive-in-laos-a-trip-to-sam-neua-and-vieng-xai-caves/

Do I believe there are any live POWs still in SEA? Probably not at this late date, given the conditions they were forced to live under.
    Did a few live into the 1980s or later? I do believe yes.

2. SafeSpace says:

IR: I see your point about POW conditions, though I do not fully agree. I know one man (since deceased) who survived similar capture and treatment, including weeks held in a tiny, 125 degree “hellhole box” in bright sunlight. He did not break.

I do take major exception to McCain’s anti-conservative attitudes, which have been on display for over a decade. Some years back I read a magazine piece by an unremembered author — probably in National Review — about his trip to Davos as a “spy”. One comment he made stuck in my mind: He reported seeing Mrs. McCain and a couple of other wives of high-powered politicos, strutting around in thousand-dollar dresses and furs. This writer’s exact description was that these women “looked scary” and aggressive (kinda like the gals you might see at a country club private party in Boca Raton)….

Now who goes to Davos, besides Bill Clinton and Bill Gates? The one-world crowd, the social engineers, the leaders of the bureaucracies, that’s who. What business does a Republican senator have being there, year after year?

3. I.R. Wayright says:

I spent part of 1968 and most of 1969 in the Mekong Delta. During the week between Christmas 68 and New Years one of the Hueys in my unit picked up an escaping prisoner in the U Minh forest. His name was Captain James N (Nick ) Rowe. He had been held for five years in a tiger cage where he was chained up every night. The pressure from our operations made the VC holding him move around and it was during this move that he made his daring escape. He didn’t crack. Even though he was beaten when it was discovered he lied about his rank and the fact that he was a Green Beret (special forces).
    I still refuse to condemn any man that could not stand up to torture. I do, however think that Army deserter Bowe Berghdal should spend the rest of his life in jail.

The commies had the last word on Colonel Rowe however.

McCain is and was always a douche. He would never have graduated from Annapolis had it not been for his admiral father and grandfather. He set fire to the USS Forrestal because he was dicking around with the fire controls on his plane and launched a rocket while on deck. 3 sailors died. Then when on a bombing mission to Hanoi he circled around to see if he hit his target then got his ass shot down. In no case is anyone to do that shit after dropping a bomb. Dumbass!

McCain has never been anything but pro-McCain. he even blocked any attempts at rescuing POWs because his brother was dealing in some real estate deal in Vietnam. I shit you not.

Flock him and anything he has to say.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Another plane on the USS Forestal launched the Zuni missile that either struck McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk or the one next to him.

5. GunnyG says:

McCain graduated 894th in his class. He should have never skippered anything but a garbage scow. Moreover, he has ALL of his records sealed when he was elected as a Congcritter. He is a backstabbing bastard and should be treated as such.

6. Danne says:

Recall McCain Arizona, he’s a pathetic embarrassment! It’s ashamed AZ has such low voter turnouts, McCain could have been tossed in the Primaries for Dr. Kelly Ward. Next up: Get rid of “I’m with Her” Flake! Wake up Arizona!

7. SafeSpace says:

IR: Thanks for the link to the peteralanlloyd website; a real eye-opener. The story of Nick Rowe is also an education; I did not know that the Philippines harbored communist insurgents as far back as the 1960s. Seems the communist party there formed right after WW2, and is a powerful force there today, as this July 2016 article explains: http://www.manilatimes.net/the-transitional-stage-to-communism-in-the-philippines-2/272757/

• I.R. Wayright says:

SS, my wife is from manila and we are worried that the last election may have been a bit of a mistake. Thanks for that link, I’m off to read it now and will send it to my wife and her relatives.

8. captbogus2 says:

If you bloggers want a true picture of McCain’s character & personality track down his airplane captain.