Awesome video and commentary from The Swog Blog:

“Lads, I’ve seen a lot of cringe. I’ve seen male feminists, self-hating whites, and literal shakings. But now I have found the Holy Grail:”
holy-grail

From Dianny at the Patriot Retort:
“They really went into this thinking they were going to be the ones in charge.  It was extremely satisfying watching them realize they weren’t.”

From Steven Crowder:

From Newt Gingrich:
“The reporter was an idiot. Trump pointed out he was an idiot. Most people in the country thought he was an idiot. I thought from Trump’s standpoint it was fine.  I’m hoping Spicer will simple ban Acosta for 60 days, like hockey were you bench somebody. Acosta needs to be benched for a couple of weeks.”

From David Seaman:
“It’s a new world.  It’s just not the New World Order that these old creeps had in mind for us.”

“We’re voting with our wallets and what we choose to watch, and it’s not gonna be CNN.”

“There will be no New World Order. There will be no destruction of the United States. The United States will become stronger than ever before. Fuck you, globalists.”

On Trump: “We’re witnessing the birth of a new American political dynasty, in my opinion.”

From Larry Lambert at Virtual Mirage:
“Well of course CNN broadcasts fake news. Anything to discredit the president. It was CNN that leaked the debate questions to Hillary Clinton. They are an advocacy agent of influence for the Democrat Party and the corrupt progressive elitist establishment.”

From Adrienne:
“It’s about damn time someone stood up to these purveyors of lies.”
onward

From BlondeInTheBellyOfTheBeast:

While others… not so much:
keith2

About GruntOfMonteCristo

The Grunt of Monte Cristo is just an average guy who loves God and values Truth and Common Sense.

8 Responses to Shock and Awe: After Trump’s CNN Smackdown, New Media is ‘Loaded for Bear’ and More Emboldened than Ever

1. SafeSpace says:

A delightful presser that was, one for the record books. But that pic of Keith Olbermann draped in Old Glory …. isn’t defacing our flag illegal?

I look forward to regular smackdowns of the press administered by Trump.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Well, they’re used to being tame lap-kittens for Barack and Hillary. It shouldn’t be hard for them to get used to a little humility. Bring on the beatings! Let them look like the honorless clowns they are for once.

3. Peppermint says:

I loved every moment of the shock and awe Trump delivered to CNN. There’s a new BOSS in town and it ain’t Bruce Springsteen.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

You’re exactly right, Pepp. There’s a new sheriff in town, and he’s not the same as the old sheriff. Thank God for that.

4. Felinity says:

My late mother (may she rest in peace) often said she enjoyed funny situations even more when she watched ME react and heard my, umm…distinctive laughter. A few days ago, I had the same experience. My laughter grew more maniacal as I heard Rush’s responses to Trump’s performance at the press conference as he continued airing it on his program. Bam BAM bam BAM BAM BAM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Some delayed advice for poor, shell-shocked Ilan Fahey (staring at his PC, not knowing what to do): Take another Zoloft with your decaf soy-milk latte — and get yourself a high colonic of reality!

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Too funny, Felinity! I have one of those laughs, too, when watching stuff like this, although I admit, I laughed a fair bit during Barack’s farewell speech, too, for different reasons.