Racist WH Dog Takes A Nip

There was a small domestic crisis at the White House — a family friend was bitten by Sunny, the First Family’s 4-year-old dog.

‘Sunny’

The incident occurred Monday when the 18-year-old was visiting the White House and she went to pet and kiss Sunny, and the dog bit her on the face.

I have learned that that Sunny will be alright. She had received anti-whitey immunization as a pup. She was prescribed a sedative and is resting comfortably.

Reportedly , both Sunny and Bo, the original 1st Dog. are quite on edge at the prospect of leaving the White House, knowing once they are out of the spotlight they will likely end up on a BBQ spit at an ex-1st Family cookout.

~Terry

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Racist WH Dog Takes A Nip

1. And what was an under-dressed, female infidel going in the white mosk? Did she escape her cage while being prepared for sacrifice, perhaps?

2. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

These are all plausible explanations, but it’s hard to understand the real explanation unless you spell Sunni’s name right.

Once you know that the girl’s name was “Shia,” it’s easy to see why Sunni would want to bite her face off. Sunnis and Shiites never get along very well.

Hilarious piece, Terry!

3. Popular Front says:

I’m no lawyer but if that bite isn’t worthy of a multi-million dollar litigation I’ll drop trou on the White House lawn.

4. Peppermint says:

Terry, one hilarious piece except I hope those dogs on the grill is not real.

I’d be edgy too if I were those 2 dogs. They were only used as a cover for his Muslim heritage to make him look like a possible Christian. God only knows what suffering Bo and Sunny are in for.

I’m glad the girl had her anti-whitey shots though. At least she won’t end up rabid or maybe she still could.

I wish those 2 dogs would bite the hell outta Mooch and BO.

• Terry says:

Hi Pepp ….good to hear from you. Hope it means you are doing a lot better.
      I’m not sure about the dogs on the grill being real or not. They sure look like it.
      But the one Barry is eating is real.

What did you expect for a dog gifted to Obama’s by Ted Kennedy?

6. Bullright says:

Obama sez…tastes like chicken.