TED CRUZ Goes Off On Democrats At Jeff Sessions Hearing

TED CRUZ Goes Off On Democrats At Jeff Sessions Hearing
Published on Jan 10, 2017
Senate Judiciary Committee holds hearing on the nomination of Republican Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General.

SLAM DUNK!

The Democrats are in ruins in Congress

because THEY decided playing games,cheating, and lying would keep them in power.

Take your kiddies toys and find a sandbox preferably on top of quicksand!

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to TED CRUZ Goes Off On Democrats At Jeff Sessions Hearing

1. Pingback: HN&F | TED CRUZ Goes Off On Democrats At Jeff Sessions Hearing | Brittius

2. clyde says:

I had to turn the channel. Could not stand to watch these sanctimonious shitbags bloviate and lie their asses off. Glad Ted stood up to the asshats.

• Uriel says:

Hey Clyde. I stopped watching after an hour couldn’t take it either. I don’t know the guys name but one in the morning session I am going to do some checking on. Far arse dude made more than one reference to Not being a lawyer. But absolutely loved taking apart words and all but calling Sessions a liar. I was proud of Cruz for this-calling the Demwits out.

3. SafeSpace says:

Good job, Ted. Too bad Meryl Streep missed this hearing.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

Most notable were the disruptions by BLM and Communist “DEMONstrators” hollering “Black Lives Matter,” “Don’t put this racist in power.” etc.
    There was Carl Dix being led away with his lips flapping, the head of the Revoultionary Communists in Chicago, who Bill O’Reilly gave the courtesy of getting his message out on the Factor last week.
    Where was that meteor that missed us by 240,000 miles the other day?

• Uriel says:

I caught 5min or so on live. Those guys should have been jailed over that crap- You know that had to be a paid performance. I will be watching to what happens after Sessions digs in at DoJ. He looked like “retribution is coming – just wait” when they were shouting

• I.R. Wayright says:

I want to know what the penalty is for disrupting a session like those jerks did.
        It ought to be 30 days with a $5,000 fine and a life time ban on getting back inside the capitol building.

5. malenurseken says:

Awesome footage/Video. The DEMS cannot help but believe that AMERICANS already knew these things! Thats why HITLERY and Obumma and DEMS got their ass kicked!

• Uriel says:

Couldn’t agree more Malenurse. His assessment was spot on and exactly what and why we have had it with the “do nothing, get everything” attitude of libtards. Communism/socialism does not work, period.

That was great. My local talk radio played Cruz’ bitch slap earlier this evening. Well done Ted.

• Uriel says:

I am so much more optimistic now with those in congress we have who are willing and unafraid to stand up for us. I just pray this isn’t a “flash” response that fizzles out after the first few months.

• I.R. Wayright says:

They ought to have a clearer vision of which side their bread is buttered on after the last election. If holding their feet to the fire doesn’t get the required results we will tap them upside the head with a 2X4.