Mama Don’t Let Your Sons Grow Up To Be A Maybelline Covergirl

The mainstreaming of perversion continues with cosmetic manufacturer Maybelline now pushing a line of cosmetics for women trapped in men’s bodies, or something like that. It’s complicated, as the easily confused who can offer no explanation for their behavior like to say.

Maybelline has made makeup model Manny Gutierrez their

brand’s first male makeup ambassador.

Gutierrez announced the news to his three million Instagram followers earlier this week: “Honestly I couldn’t be more honored [or] thrilled!,” Gutierrez said. “Thank you to Maybelline for taking a chance on me!”
Gutierrez, a social media star well-known to the many other confused girlyboyz on YouTube as “MannyMua,” (from my dilligent research I have concluded that ‘MUA’ is Make-Up Artist’ or something like that ) will be starring in Maybelline’s “That Boss Life” campaign promoting Big Shot Mascara alongside fellow beauty blogger Shayla Mitchell and contest winner Jackie Flowers, whom I assume ARE females. Ya never know these days.

The California-bred 25-year-old says “I believe makeup is GenderLESS and has no rules” and “boys deserve just as much cosmetic recognition.”
Mua was raised by “liberal Mormons,” according to Marie Claireand came out publicly in a YouTube video in August that’s since drawn more than a million views.
Maybelline’s hiring of Gutierrez comes on the heels of fellow cosmetic giant CoverGirl’s decision to name James Charles its first CoverBoy.

Now these may be just the faces these confused young eunoch wannabes in the next horror story have been looking for.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison is currently taking applications for its “Men’s Project,” a six-week program that aims to counter the alleged harmful effects of society’s masculinity paradigms and pressures and empower participants to promote “gender equity.”
“Men’s Project creates a space for critical self-reflection and dialogue about what it means to be a man and how masculinity impacts us and those around us,” organizers state in promoting the effort.
“The experience focuses on the examination of societal images, expectations, and messages around masculinity to empower men to better understand themselves, promote the advancement of gender equity, and raise consciousness in their communities,” organizers add.
It’s open only to “men-identified students” at the public university and “operates on a transformative model of social justice allyship,” according to a news release on the university’s website, which adds “by encouraging that kind of dialogue among a men-identified cohort, the goal is to create a sense of security in vulnerability throughout the six-week program.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew. I made it through writing this without puking. It was close though.Anyone that can’t see the gay agenda that’s being shoved down our throats is either blind, stupid or down with the cause. We are now living in a world where men are being told that this look / behavior is normal or acceptable, while our women are being raised to believe that covering their bodies in ink and body piercing and attempting to look like a truck driver, is normal. Funny, these leftists prats will go on about male / female roles being societal constructs, yet the reality is that these communist scumbags are attempting to artificially construct a false social paradigm by deconstructing the natural one. And of course, none of these freaks would be any use to us in a foxhole.
~Terry
Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Mama Don’t Let Your Sons Grow Up To Be A Maybelline Covergirl

1. Uriel says:

In a foxhole?😂 You would be deaf AND the mountain they climbed!

2. Blessed B. says:

The advert. came out before Christmas here with the guy with the too big eyebrows and make-up on. My Daughter said…well, so much for me trying that mascara!

I think that my daughter will not be the only one who will stop using Cover-girl and Maybelline products if they insist on having these drag queens in their advertisements!

• Felinity says:

I’ve been a make-up minimalist for years, but it wasn’t the case during my Material-Me days in Montreal…a long time ago, thanks be! My long-time brand of choice for two items is Britain’s RIMMEL, which has been around since 1834. No Chi-Comm make-up, thank you…and I’ll not support gender-issue-hugging mfrs! Rimmel is at good ol’ WM and drugstore chains. Have your daughter check their stuff out, Blessed B!

This is creepy. I need to check ammo….

This is part of the Obama legacy. Congratulations lefties! On the plus side, these weirdos and mommy pants wearing eunuchs will be erased when the SHTF. I predict the first day. Meanwhile, the Russians and ChiComs are laughing their asses off.

4. OK…so weird is the new “normal”. I almost get it….. (I have to discuss this with my dog)

5. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

What the… Seriously????

6. Popular Front says:

If my son(s) came back looking like that I would punch him hard, in the face. and banish him FOREVER from the family farm. I shit you not.

That nosering? How much meat can I tear out of your face when I remove it, you simpering queer.

7. Robert says:

God help us if we had to go gear-up for war and we had to implement the draft, like Vietnam!! With all of these snowflakes,gay’s, BLM, LGBT and the rest of these sick mfr’s!! We would lose the war before it even began!!

8. Felinity says:

Manny? MANNY? Shouldn’t it be “GIRLIE”?

So depressing…I recall a few years back when I learned that a former friend’s son had “come out of the closet”… There he was on Model Mayhem in full make-up, photographed in the strangest poses, clutching crucifixes. Lordy!

Let’s join Archie B as he sings about when “Goils were goils and men were men”!!

9. Shar says:

The list is so long of companies to boycott. May have to carry a notebook. I can due without Cover Girl or Maybelline. BTW Rimmel is a great product. Somethings are just not acceptable.

10. Blessed B. says:

The really weird thing about this advertisement ploy for trans-genders to use their products is that……most gay guys don’t wear make-up and they don’t like the drag queens or trans-genders who do wear makeup. These types in the gay community are ridiculed, and verbally and physically attacked.

If Maybelline and others think that they are going to boost sales with this type of advertising…..I think they better give their heads a shake. Sales will drop from the real women using their products and there isn’t enough trans-genders or drag queens to compensate for that.

I’ll bet in about 2 years time these companies will be getting rid of these queers as they are a liability for sales.

11. Jules Smith says:

Well that totally grossed me out. *shivers* The only time a bloke should be wearing lippy is when he gets a right proper snogging from his girlfriend. End of.