From the Washington ComPost:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday that Democrats should “grow up and get past” the election result.
“We confirmed seven Cabinet appointments the day President Obama was sworn in,” he said, noting Republicans were a comparable position in 2009. “We didn’t like most of them, either. But he won the election,” McConnell said. “So all of these little procedural complaints are related to their frustration at having not only lost the White House, but having lost the Senate.”
YOUR GUIDE TO THE CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
Prepare yourself — things are about to get confusing on Capitol Hill. Here’s which committee is considering which nominee:
- Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), for attorney general.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, Gen. John Kelly (Ret.), for homeland security secretary
- Sessions hearing continues
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Rex Tillerson, for secretary of state
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Rep. Mike Pompeo, for CIA director
- Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, Betsy DeVos, for education secretary
- Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, Elaine Chao, for transportation secretary
- Tillerson hearing expected to continue
- Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, Wilbur Ross, commerce secretary
- Senate Banking, House and Urban Affairs, Ben Carson, housing and urban development secretary
- Tentatively Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, Andrew Puzder, labor secretary
Meanwhile the Hollywood morons are begging the media to hold President Trump accountable.
The hypocrisy is so thick one could pave a road with it. Where were their pleas of accountability when the King Putt was elected, or at any other time, like for instance when Obama bombed 7 different countries? As we all know the scrutiny was nowhere.
The Russian hacker meme continues from the left but they are really shitty at math. For starters, IF the Russians did hack our voting machines (physically impossible since they aren’t connected to the internet) they would have changed the voter totals in favor of Trump. Right?
On the other hand, vote totals confirm that Hillary won the popular vote by upwards of 3 million votes (voter fraud excepted, and it can be argued that Trump won the popular vote as well but it doesn’t matter).
That stated, the Russians then would have altered the Electoral College votes which is also impossible.
In other words… the left sucks at math and at logic. No surprise to any of us here.