Uncle Sambo Wants YOU !

Seems Yahoo Finance had a little spelling problem the other day. Their tweet was supposed to read …

TRUMP WANTS A MUCH BIGGER NAVY

…but it didn’t come out quite that way. Here’s what was posted instead….

Of course, Twitter world and YouTube went crazy. The difference this time around is that instead of making a huuuge racist thing out of this, the response from the black community was mostly hilarious and in a good sport mood:

.BuzzFeed had a few more gems in it’s article. Check these out

Hopefully this can be the start of better things between the races now that the Divider-In-Chief and the TRUE racist administration will soon be gone.

~Terry

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Uncle Sambo Wants YOU !

1. Brittius says:

Sounds like another, corn-spiracy.

2. Uriel says:

Nice catch Terry. I have to agree… There have been a lot of Blacks who have good sense, humor, intelligence, and values that I would choose over some whites any day. Let’s pray that with the removal of certain discordant elements we can find the humor in life and begin to heal.

The one thing I have learned on world chat is that without visual reference, political leanings, sexual innuendos, or actual names–we all can find common ground. That is what has been ingrained in the constitution and bill of rights of our country from the beginning.

We are not perfect and will always need to remind ourselves of that but we have a far better start than many across the world. There are not many countries that have the opportunities, advantages, or privileges we live every day despite what some would like to think.

3. Popular Front says:

“Excuse me but the PresElect clearly said he wanted a Nigger Navy. Between you and me, my grandmother was Dutch”.

“Get in that gasoline gig!”

This was funny.

In all fairness the “N” key and the “B” key are next to each other. Spellcheck anyone?

5. MadJack says:

Yes the reason they have spellcheck. This was quite funny really.

6. I.R. Wayright says:

When I was young (a long time ago) there was a full page ad in the local paper for J.C.Penny. It was for a sale on shirts, only they left out the letter R”.
    I don’t think they sold too many shits.