How the Left pushes pedophilia

Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media looks at the latest outrageous attempt by Hollywood liberals to sexualize children.

I think pedophilia is a shootable offense.  Maybe that’s just me but I don’t believe harming children is OK.  It is the worst of crimes in my opinion.

15 Responses to How the Left pushes pedophilia

1. Pingback: HN&F |How the Left pushes pedophilia | Brittius

2. Felinity says:

Once more a sad truth is umm…ah…fleshed out that the Liberal Left worships at the altar of the twin gods of government and genitalia, with moral relativism as its gospel.

How great the burning will be one day…

3. Shar says:

These people are sick. They don’t need sympathy. They need help.

4. clyde says:

ANY network that would push a ” tv program ” sexualizing children deserves nothing less than total annihilation. Along with the assholes responsible for such asininity. This Nickerson asshole would last about 10 minutes out in a penitentiary GP. Even the worst dregs of society get it that deviancy with children is horribly WRONG. Too bad leftards do not. And THEY need to be hit over the head as well.

5. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this – hurting an “innocent”, be it critter or human, especially a child, is INTOLERABLE.
    Whether caught in the act or convicted by evidence, these parasites should be summarily shot.
    Enough of this false narrative of “rehabilitation”. It’s bullshit~! If it worked, “crazy people” could be fixed, but it doesn’t. You can’t un-scramble a rotten egg.

6. Uriel says:

This is utterly horrific. And we wonder why our generations are degenerating into madness. There is less with more and in this case our “trendy” edginess is destroying humanity. When the Supreme Court opened the pandora box on marriage, this created a HUGE rift in morality, the fruit of which we are now seeing in the “sympathizing” and legitimizing of acts against children and others. What they forget is that children who grow up under this regime WILL be their caretakers later in life. Justice perhaps? I knew from childhood, one who was like this. He was cruel and abusive then late in life made to crawl across the floor as a cripple, grovel and beg for subsistence from a wife who was just as bad having herself been abused as a child. Justice.

7. vonMesser says:

Cut them off. With a rusty knife.

8. Peppermint says:

Despicable! A shooting offense. Agree with you Nox.

9. Shar says:

Uriel,

You are right. I saw an article about a PA court ruling for a father to marry his son.
    The caption was enough for me. The question is can pandora’s box be closed?

• vonMesser says:

Probably not. At least without serious bloodshed.
      OR a major change in morality base caused by the removal of 99% of the educational system and 90$ of the news and entertainment media – and then it’ll take at least 2 generations.

10. Gunny T says:

These are very sick people. I agree, but shooting is too good for them, hanging is better – besides we can reuse the rope!

• I agree; and it’s cheaper and “greener”, too but, being in my late 50’s, I wanna see this finished. Can we shoot the majority and just save a few for entertainment? You know, like a “sports thing”….

And yet the people with morals and decency are called “the deplorables”.