Clapper: Hackers Did Not Change Any Vote Tallies Or Anything Of That Sort

A torpedo below the waterline to the Left/Rino ship:

7 Responses to Clapper: Hackers Did Not Change Any Vote Tallies Or Anything Of That Sort

1. Blessed B. says:

I hate to say it but…..there is no security when using a computer! Any firewall can be hacked. If it can be built, there will be someone out there who has the skills to get around the firewall!

It’s better not to do anything on computer that is of a sensitive nature and go back to paper and courier as Trump said!

Assange would not be put on a pedestal over the US military! It isn’t hard though to put him on a pedestal over top of the Dimocrats though!

• vonMesser says:

That’s about the size of it, BB. However, I have a computer that can not be hacked. It is not now, and never has been,., connected to the internet. Doesn’t even have a modem in it, and pre-dates USB ports. My Tandy 100SX still works well enough to drive a word processing system, tax program, and some games.

• Blessed B. says:

You are one of the lucky one to have such a computer…… computers nowadays don’t last as long!

We don’t do any banking or paying of bills on our computer….so there isn’t any useful information for hackers on ours….though Obama sure was interested in what Redneck Dixie Warrior was saying a few years ago……I bet my file is chock full!! 🙂

2. clyde says:

This whole thing has stunk on ice. Nothing more than the globalists that LOST the election throwing a hissy effing fit. 20 Jan won’t come soon enough.

• Hardnox says:

It sure has. Now the lemmings all believe that the elections have been stolen by the Russians. Mission accomplished. We’ll hear about this for years.

3. I.R. Wayright says:

If you support the theory that the Russians effected the outcome of the election, did you ask yourself what was their end game? Why would they prefer Trump over Clinton?
    Surely they would have had an easier time rolling over a dumb shit like Hillary.

4. Shar says:

I.R.,

I agree with you 100%. Hillary would have been a cake walk for them. My guess is its
    one of many excuses why she lost.

Interesting that Zero was briefed yesterday and that the news got the story before Trumps briefing today. The whole thing does smell.