White Trump Supporter Tortured Live On FB

I am too disgusted and angry to say what I want to say. You can just watch :

They are too damned stupid to realize somebody besides their equally useless wastes of space and fresh air homies can see this.

Well surprise my nigga sons of obammy, there’s a new sheriff and posse in town, and they are going to actually see to it that you are no longer rewarded for your thuggery. And if they don’t you can just bet there’s enough of us decent citizens who will. These black, uneducated, unintelligible, worthless, savage street monkeys are just about ready for their comeuppance.

If you really want to get inspired while you are cleaning and loading your weapons, here’s the full 30 minute video of these ghetto apes having a good ol’ time.
~Terry
Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to White Trump Supporter Tortured Live On FB

There’s a huge difference between normal blacks and these ghetto apes. The apes are due a reckoning. It’s coming if they don’t straighten up, which is unlikely.

Imagine for a moment if this was a black guy getting this treatment. The whole race baiter industry and the media would be all over this. Their silence is very telling.

2. Blessed B. says:

I can’t watch the video…..I know I will be sickened by it. I’m doing the countdown for these apes to get their comeuppance starting at the end of January.

Rahm better get out of Dodge while the getting is good cuz if he don’t…he’ll be removed by the new sheriff and posse in handcuffs for not stopping this killing and torture that’s been going on.

America is about to find out about law and order for everyone…..no exceptions!

3. Uriel says:

These thugs ARE creating exactly what Soros, Obama, and their zombies are trying to do. Create enough tension to start a civil war. Why 1) to keep Obama in with marshal law 2) have him bring in UN troops. Swear Trump in on Friday and kick Obama’s a$$ to the curb. Jail Emanuel and Rauner on as many charges as possible and then bring in the national guard. This crap HAS to stop.

• Uriel says:

Chicago is nothing but a damn war zone. Those living there who are descent no matter the color need to force this to end.

4. Uriel says:

BTW. Fox is reporting the man was handicapped. Chickens$*ts can’t take on anything else.

• Blessed B. says:

Any word on how this young man is doing now?

Many sick people out in the world…….

• Terry says:

A recent update says he is now home, and has his jaw wired (I’ve been there…it sucks ). But it seems the police have suspicions about the story for some reason. It also is never revealed the race of the attackers ( though we all know what it is ).

• Blessed B. says:

Thanks Terry! Don’t know why the police would have problems with the story…..weren’t there witnesses to the crime? I’m sure he didn’t beat himself up so he could go into the hospital and have his mouth wired for 6 weeks!! My stepson from my first marriage had his jaw broke in a fight…. it wasn’t a fun time for anyone in the family!

5. myfoxmystere says:

Jeremiah Wright feels a Chrissie Matthews tingle up his L’eggs!