Asshat Alert: Jarrett – POTUS Has Been Scandal-Free

Scandal Free????????????

Shit, there isn’t enough time or space to list the scandals.  The “crooked” media never reported on any of them beginning with multiple Obama’s fake birth certificates.  Everything that didn’t comport to the left’s narrative was labeled as “fake news” since 2008 when applied to Obama.

As always, the left can shine this turd of an administration all they want but everyone paying attention knows it’s a turd which is why Donald J. Trump was elected.  Imagine for a moment a Hillary Clinton administration and the scandals…. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Responses to Asshat Alert: Jarrett – POTUS Has Been Scandal-Free

1. Uriel says:

Perhaps she meant so scandalous that no one incident shines out? But then most of everything O ever said came directly from his handler Jarret soo maybe she was saying HE was blameless since SHE was directing him.

• Hardnox says:

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Jarrett certainly parsed her words. She referred to HIM directly. Of course, Putt would recognize anything unless he read about it in the newspapers first which he of course doesn’t read nor do they report on anything.

2. clyde says:

H. Jesus Christ. Is there ANYONE who believes this shitola ? Other than the vaunted “journalists” ?

3. I.R. Wayright says:

His whole life is a scandal.
    Start with a search of “Fuddy” and “Subud” together.
    See where that takes you and tell me about his birth certificate being legitimate.
    Since that can’t be done, explain to me how anything….ANYTHING….this creep has done as president can carry the force of law.

• Hardnox says:

Exactly right. It’s stunning and disgusting how this was never investigated. I hope Trump has the information in his desk drawer for later use. I imagine he does.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I hope you’re right about that. Trump should whisper in Obama’s ear and tell him, “Just go away and shut up or I will expose you for the fraud you are.” My team of investigators has all the goods on you and I will release the all the evidence at the slightest provocation.”

Jarrett said :”……. he hasn’t done something to embarrass himself.”
    That’s due to the fact that he is completely shameless.

And Goebbels is quoted as having said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

5. SafeSpace says:

At the risk of being branded a racist, I’ll say that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black…..