Discount HildaBeast

2016 has not been kind to Hillary Clinton and karma took one more shot at her before it was done. On Friday, her book on tape “Hard Choices” had a $30 discount…..

View image on Twitter
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Discount HildaBeast

1. Shar says:

Wrapped in plastic so you can’t thumb thru and read what a loser it is. Next week it will be at the $ store.

2. GunnyG says:

Use it for target practice

3. Popular Front says:

It’s good to see her tripe in the remainders bin but it is depressive to think that she and her equally odious husband are still worth squillions of dollars.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I hope where ever they get buried they have a large parking lot. People will be lining up to piss on their graves. And the sooner the better.

4. Like the qur’an, a copy for every respectable outhouse….

5. Felinity says:

Also like the Koran…another Book of Death.

BTW, Bill could use the same title for HIS memoirs…

Too funny. Wow, who would pay $35 for that doorstop in the first place? Now $5. Still way too much.

I’m with Gunny. It would make a great target. I’ll wait until it is $1. 🙂

Y’all crack me up !
    I knew I just had to toss this out there and you guys would take care of the rest.

8. SafeSpace says:

Good Lord. Do you realize that is an AUDIOBOOK for sale? Can you imagine listening to that harridan, shrieking her way through 4 or 5 hours of colossal, total bullflap? I’d pay a lot more than $4.99 to NOT have to listen….

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY !
    Due to your enthusiastic response to this post, I have a present for all of you.
    You can read a chapter of Cankle’s book….FOR FREE !! And it’s all about the “Hard Choices” she made about…..BENGHAZI !!
    Enjoy !