Asshat Alert: Lefties Plan to Impeach President Trump

The lefty douches are not finished.

The more these asshats scream and complain about Donald J. Trump the more I like him.  The reality is that although two electors defected away from Trump yesterday, FIVE defected away from Hillary.  🙂

Honestly, Trump could golf for the next four years and things would still improve with the team he has put together given the crap we have dealt with the last eight years.  Of course, that won’t happen given Trump’s penchant for working before sunup until way after sundown.  Trump certainly won’t go around apologizing to the world and he won’t let transgressions against the USA go unanswered.

The left is insane but we have known this for a long time.  Frankly, I welcome these lefty protests and schemes.  It just solidifies American resolve in making the correct choice last month.

In 31 days we will have a new president.

Yay!

20 Responses to Asshat Alert: Lefties Plan to Impeach President Trump

1. Uriel says:

Not just then, apparently border patrol and other government groups are finding courage to defy Obama gutless orders NOW. And we have all noticed that Trump’s messages are getting priority in world and international business and market NOW as well. it does my heart good to see Obama fade into oblivion even as he attempts to make himself the hero. No one is listening except to counter. Like a Puff Adder, he is deflating before our eyes to be the tiny little worm he is. PS can we see the same on a lot of government officials? Heck yessss, they are already beginning to abandon ship. Run far and fast little bugs…..

• Hardnox says:

Yup, the indians are realizing a new cheif is coming so the are ignoring the old chief.

A federal judge unsealed hillary’s FBI files today. bwhahahahha

2. I.R. Wayright says:

“The more these asshats scream and complain about Donald J. Trump the more I like him.”
    Megadittoes Bro.

In my local paper today is a story about the woman I saw standing behind Donald Trump at the PA Thank You Rally in Hershey, PA. She was one of the 20 electors who cast their votes for trump yesterday. Her name is Carol Sides, a long time republican advocate. In the photo with the story are the boxes of mail she has received urging her to change her vote to Hillary. About 2000 letters and 3000 emails were sent to her. It stated in the story that the electors personal contact information was somehow made public by mistake. I wonder if that wasn’t a plan by the democrat party that needs further investigation.
    Either way, I hope she hangs on to that pile of letters and emails in case anything happens to her or her property.
    She can then hand the list of suspects over to the authorities. I also would urge her to make the names and addresses of anyone making threats public for the rest of us to see who that live among us needs to be hammered.

3. There is NO satisfying the liberals. No matter what Trump does, they’ll never accept him; and that’s fine by me. I’ll be more than happy to show them the consequences of their actions should I ever encounter any of them. Fortunately, Aroostook county was deep red…bwahahahaha

4. GunnyG says:

I hope that every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day causes the Leftist clowns intense agony, akin to wiping their nether regions with poison sumac.

5. Night Wind says:

The blonde on ‘Fox and Friends’ is seriously hot.

I almost wonder if most of these anti-Election whackos—like that one in Wisconsin— even know why they’re against Trump. It’s like some case of mass hysteria.

• Hardnox says:

Yea she is. Why do you think I tune in every morning? 🙂

I agree, most don’t know why they are protesting. Only thing they know is the bullshit they have been told.

6. clyde says:

Frankly I hope they keep it up. Gain us 10 seats in ’18.

7. skip says:

OK, you-all. Is it at all possible to send these whiners to lets say Syria or Pakistan for 90 day retraining program. I was just thinking when Trump sends all the illegals back to land of peaceful religion. They could slip groups of the whiners in with them. Easy to spot as they will all have there pink Binky’s in there pie hole. Just sayingSkip

8. W Barna says:

Y’all ease up on our liberal, whining, snowflakes! Some of us are enjoying the entertainment! Down in the Tennessee hills, fun is where you find it…..you whiners keep it coming!

9. myfoxmystere says:

Hardnox, has that liberal dingbat troll I told you about come by to try throwing a hissyfit? The dingbat’s been going apewol on other conservative sites.

• Hardnox says:

No, he won’t get past the moderator… that would be me. Plus all the writers here have the trash button at hand for their individual posts and I have the master trash button.

We don’t mind opposing views but we don’t tolerate stupid troll shit.