Thank you sir for your service to our country and to God.  Your message touches all who hear it.

Prayers to the family and friends of this faithful servant.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Semper Fi, Sir! Rest In Peace, Dr. Lindsey. Your Message Will Live On – Give Them H*ll

I’m so sorry to see he has passed. I remember someone (maybe me ? ) did a post on him a few months ago.
    In apparently one of his last videos, he had this message for Trump detractors :

God Bless and Keep you Sir. Thanks for all you have done for Our Country, and…Semper Fi !!

I learned that the day he passed, Dec. 17th, was also his birthday.
    2 days before that, he shared this story on FaceBook :

“So my Charge Nurse comes in this morning about 9AM and asks if I feel up to an urgent call. I refused at first but acquiesced at her insistence. It turned out to be PJ Schrantz, President Trump’s Chief of Security. It seems President Trump, Vice President Pence and General Mattis were requesting information about how I am doing.
    PJ said that Gen. Mattis asked if there was anything he could do for me…imagine that for a moment, if you will, exactly what that meant to me. I said, “Yes, sir, there is one thing. You can tell him I said Semper Fi and to give ’em hell!.
    What an honor to have the attention and concern of these courageous people who will be responsible for the rebuilding of this amazing country of ours.
    What a wonderful day today, with the tremendous outpouring of love and patriotism and birthday wishes from everyone!
    God bless you all, from the bottom of my heart!”

• Uriel says:

He was a marine when marines were tougher than boot leather. Must have been a tough one to live around at home but I respect him for his stand.

3. I.R. Wayright says:

I watch Lou Dobbs every night at 7PM. Tonight he had Joe Arpaio on and he said that he would bet that Donald Trump could possibly turn out to be the best president this country ever had. Dobbs said he would slide his money across the table and put it behind Joe’s bet.
    R.I.P, Dr. Lindsay. Your country will shortly be in good hands again.

• Uriel says:

Sending up prayers daily for a rebirth and return to Christian values. This man was from his videos the epitome of the definition of patriot. Not many left anymore with his caliber.

4. vonMesser says:

Semper Fi, marine. Remember who guards the streets.