Question to Our Russian Subscribers and Readers

First of all, I want to say thank you to all of our foreign readers.

‘Nox & Friends has over 100 Russian subscribers.  To that end, I wanted to ask you what your take on the phony “Russia hacked our election meme” is as pushed by the left here in the USA.

Anyone with a brain knows that our elections cannot be hacked since our voting machines are not connected to the internet.  However, the left is blaming Hillary’s loss to Trump on Russia, specifically Vladimir Putin.  Never mind that Hillary was a shitty candidate.

Also, we’d be interested in knowing your thoughts on Trump and how you you view him.

Your feedback is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

8 Responses to Question to Our Russian Subscribers and Readers

1. Jules Smith says:

I’d like to help as a foreign reader but I’ll leave it to the Russians. 😉

2. malenurseken says:

The LEFT is desperate! We know Russia cant hack or change our elections! The crybaby LEFT LIBS here. I only hope this isnt a SETUP for OBUMMA to declare it a illegitimate election therefore HE STAYS! NO im not a foreign subscriber. But hope i can still give my opinion

• Hardnox says:

Your opinion is always welcome here.

Yes, the left is desperate. No, Batears won’t declare the election void. Only Congress could do that and they won’t.

3. malenurseken says:

the only history of voter fraud in USA was committed BY DEMOCRATS! Obumma won twice that way! Many voted TWICE! Their PETS voted! DEAD people voted………………….. Only despicable Socialist DEMS here do that.

Dear Russians…. I know you are reading this post. It’s getting hammered by Russian IPs.

Please don’t be shy. We won’t report you to the FSB. 🙂

• Blessed B. says:

FSB is just the Russian Police force…much like the RCMP in Canada. Russians do not need to fear the FSB….they aren’t out to get any Russian who has thoughts or opinions , even if those thoughts and opinions run contrary to the government.

Perhaps it is a non-issue for our Russian readers as they have already heard the truth about this allegation that is being made from the American Democrats and the one world order idiots which is why our Russian readers are not making comments on it?

• Hardnox says:

BB, the FSB may very well be the Russian Police force but they took over for the KGB. It’s headquarters are in the same building. Same organization just a different sign and logo. 🙂

Our Russian readers may very well be bored with this already. I know I am. I was just curious about what they thought and had hoped for some feedback since we have so many Russian subscribers.

Besides, I wanted to ask about Moose and Squirrel. 🙂