Posted on YouTube 11/28/16
I don’t watch MSNBC or much television at all really, but I caught this video on YouTube. It absolutely blasts Stein and the Clintons their double standard on recounts.
This is a case of someone who has self images of a “mighty warrior” and has decided she is the champion in the ring for the whole nation of voters even though she had no real skin in the election.
Jill Stein would be a first round KO as a fighter and slammed to the mat waiting for the 10 count if she were in a wrestling match.
She also got some bad news this week. ( snicker)
1) In a letter penned by Green Party Senate Candidate Margaret Flowers, and signed by dozens of prominent GPUS members, the Greens have rebelled against the farcical “recount effort” conducted by Jill Stein, saying “while we support electoral reforms, including how the vote is counted, we do not support the current recount being undertaken by Jill Stein.”
2) President-elect Donald Trump’s lawyers have filed an objection to the recount in Michigan. A judge denied their objection. A hearing is scheduled for December 9th for the judge to consider the issue. Some Michigan information noted there was only a single vote for Hillary Clinton missed. None for Stein of course.
Update by Conservative Tribune on Friday, December 2nd, reported that the Michigan Attorney General, Bill Schuette, had filed legal documents with the State Supreme Court to halt recount.
3) Pennsylvania is riddled with problems to overcome including that she did not make the official deadline in some counties and voters needed to file to name just two. It is doubtful that Pennsylvania wants to deal with the expense of recounting as well.
4) Even major Democrat politicians and donors are shying away and pointing to the wastefulness and useless need for her to continue. They say (if we can believe them) that they are as confused as the rest of the country by how she managed to gather $7 million in such a short time when her own campaign was less than adequately funded over the last year.
5) She blasted Clinton’s group for wanting to participate. Even though they are suggesting they only want to observe to keep her on the up-and-up. However, the reality is more than likely to be that Clinton is hoping to stall so that the three states can’t be counted in order to force a Congressional decision.
A bucket load of icy ridicule is getting splashed over Stein thanks to her ridiculous actions on recount. I’m not sure of her future political aspirations but maybe after all this folderol runs itself out, she should retire from the political arena.
While we are on the subject, is there any way to find out just who has been dumb enough to bankroll her $7 million? If it’s Clinton, Soros, or someone else with lots of money to burn then go for it, spend more. If its some average Joe, you might want to think carefully about what she plans for any leftover funds.