Proof Andrew Breitbart Was Actually Killed To Conceal PizzaGate Story!!!

This is interesting and very damning.

Draw your own conclusions.

12 Responses to Proof Andrew Breitbart Was Actually Killed To Conceal PizzaGate Story!!!

1. GunnyG says:

And then ask yourself why was the Coroner killed.

2. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

I don’t know about “proof,” but there’s no question that before he died, Andrew was literally at war with John Podesta, personally. There’s video of him telling Podesta off, through an interviewer, the famous “F%$k YOU, John Podesta” video:
    [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro]

There’s also clear record of Andrew accusing Podesta of being directly involved in child trafficking. Also, claiming he had video that would sink Obama (who Podesta worked for at the time).

At the time Andrew died, I thought it was obvious that he was killed, even though I didn’t know anything about the Podesta war, and everyone mocked me for it. But the fact that he had heart trouble doesn’t mean that fact wasn’t USED by someone to kill him. He was in obvious distress the few days before he died. Why wasn’t he checked for poisoning? Vegetable poisons can mimic heart trouble and kill you with few traces. Plus, he’d JUST eaten at arch enemies’ house Bill and Berny Ayers, for criminy sake! He was really living dangerously those last few weeks.

I agree that the fate of the coroner means that we can be 100% sure he was killed. But we’ve known about that for years! This only makes it 150% sure. It’s still a fact.

• Hardnox says:

Excellent comment. Andrew having heart problems was convenient in my opinion. Andrew should never have said a word announcing intentions. A lot of other journalists have suffered the same fate. Odd how these all link to the left.

• Uriel says:

Sounds like Justice Scalia. Who had done an interview actually pointing out “they” could come at him all they wanted but the only thing left might be his death that they could stop him. Seems like that was a Fox interview not a month before he died..

3. Blessed B. says:

Something was definitely going on that Breitbart knew about and was going to blow the whole thing wide open and they had him snuffed for it.

I’m not sure though that believing in UFO’s or aliens really makes one a Luciferian or in with the globalists.

The reference to Isis and Osiris ….. grasping at straws on that one. The Egyptian Pharonic beliefs does not tie in with this. Isis was a goddess of protection for Tutankhamen and Isis was considered to be the patron saint of women, mothers and children. Isis, the Egyptian goddess of rebirth remains one of the most familiar images of empowered and utter femininity.

• Hardnox says:

I don’t doubt Breitbart signed his own death warrant.

I thought the video “evidence” a bit spurious. No matter, Breitbart was offed. A child can see it. Much like all the other things that surround the left but get offed or disappear.

• zmalfoy says:

Blessed B.,

What you say is true regarding what we know of actual ancient belief and even more recent Neo-pagan revivals. What this guy fails to specify in this vid (or in the earlier post he mentions) is that this Spirit Cooking Mess is from A. Crowley’s philosophies, and the Ordo Templi Orientalis. I only needed 2 pictures to recognize the effects of someone that took literally *The Book of the Law* and *The Law is for All*. [*blech*] If you’ve ever looked at this end of things, they use a lot of Egyptian imagery and deities- for example *The Book of the Law* being organized into three sections, each named after Osiris, Isis, or Horus.

You and I might say that these practices have nothing to do with Isis or her family (or is not in my recollection of M.I. Forrest’s *Isis Magic*–that was a long time ago that I read that, but I enjoyed it . . .), but at a certain extreme of Ritual Magick, this is sort of thing is par for the course.

Now his connection of Isis/Horus to Lucifer/Satan is, from what I can see, completely groundless. I tried to see if he ever charted out how he made that connection, but he just states it as fact. Which is stupid, especially when you have ancient Christian tradition (St. Augustine, for example) that would see things maybe a little differently.

Like most modern commentators, he really knows what he really knows, but where he doesn’t know what he thinks he knows, it’s painfully obvious to anyone who actually knows anything. Which always irritates me to no end. . .

4. zmalfoy says:

I first saw this idea yesterday morning, and once reminded of those tweets, it made perfect sense. Criminy. . . I’ve been having a hard time being a good Christian the past while. There has been a lot of angry praying about all of this. So awful.

• Hardnox says:

Welcome to N&F. Don’t be a stranger.

Trust me, you are not alone. The Left has been pissing down our backs for these many years and claiming it’s a warm rain. We’re not having any more of that shit!

Breitbart wasn’t the only one offed over this sick shit. Check out Monica Peterson, Max Spiers, and Nancy Schaefer to start with.