It Has Been Said

in the past, by an old reader on the FIRST Anti Liberal Zone on Townhall, that, “GunnyG has all of the subtlety of a battering ram!”

And it is so true. In keeping with said subtlety, let us flashback to that great night of 8 November and rustle us up some gloating.

Image result for trump boss glasses gif

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

11 Responses to It Has Been Said

1. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Sooner or later, we will need to stop gloating. I suggest 3 years. Like Ann Coulter said. That seems like enough time.

2. upaces88 says:

I don’t know if some people are just “dyed-in-the-wool” Democrats; OR, are they just plain stupid!!??

3. Popular Front says:

Call it like you see it, the results are IN.

4. Shar says:

You know what they say “pay back is a bitch”. Now they know how we have felt for 8+ years under Puff and the gutless GOP. Trump better keep his promise and drain the swamp ASAP.

5. clyde says:

“All the grace and sublety of a battering ram “. True that brother.

6. captbogus2 says:

I wouldn’t expect anything else from a Jarhead.

Amen on the subtlety! Screw PC. It is important to keep Lefty heads exploding.

I will never tire of seeing those videos.

“We won, they lost”. Deal with it. We’ll soon see if Trump will keep his promises. I suspect he will. This is his character. I expect he will use his bully pulpit regularly to let the people know what’s going on and to make his case since Congress is sure to block him on swamp draining reforms.

8. myfoxmystere says:

Remember this video from the next day? A h/t goes to Mike Miller at Mike’s America blog for finding this. Henry’s laugh is contagious, and never gets old.

9. *reads above post* As I told all the Clintonistas’ over on the Twitter….”Grow up!” *adds deadpan* …granted, I think I used a few more choice words with that, but I think they understood.