PizzaGate Just Got Even WEIRDER

Here is Seaman’s latest revelation:

This dude better be living in a bunker.  He’s challenging the perversions of the rich and famous.

Just sayin’

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to PizzaGate Just Got Even WEIRDER

1. The further they dig, the more pungent the stench becomes and those involved become enraged. The pot is boiling….I’m just waiting for the foaming spill-ever.

2. GunnyG says:

I think one reporter already committed “suicide.” When Trump turns the DOJ and FBI loose, look out. The guilty will flee the country.

3. Uriel says:

Has anyone heard from the New York area – are the New York police still carrying forward with investigating the whole disgusting thing?

In the whole world this is Nothing so disgusting and evil to me as harming children for perverted reasons. I know from my own experiences how wickedly hard it is to come out of the horror without scarring or turning just as perverted as the people.

My heart goes out to every child and my hatred out to every adult, most especially parents who deliberately place their child in harms way. Only publicly burning these people at the stake is good enough in my book to send them off to the gates of the perdition they so richly deserve.

If in fact, many in DC are taking part in this practice and especially Hillary and Bill Clinton, then Trump should make sure that the new Attorney General is kept very busy. There should be NO allowance for Hillary on a damn thing especially given her many, many illegal activities.

• Perhaps this “pizza-gate” crap is the heavy hand that’s been held over congress these past few years where nothing’s been done to counter o’shitbag. If so, we’re going to see plenty of heads roll.

4. myfoxmystere says:

Soreass and Steyer are jacking each other by backing this sick act.

5. Uriel says:

You know when you drain a swamp area a LOT of nasty, knarly things suddenly show up.

6. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Strange how Andrew Brietbart was dead a year after tweeting this about John Podesta.

• Hardnox says:

Yeah, I saw that. Chilling.

Ditto with that dude that got killed in his mercedes who had announced that he was about to make a major announcement. I forget his name but he drove like a grandma but amazingly hit a tree at 150mph…. sure.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

And then the medical examiner went missing. Right.

Hey, just to add to the subject matter here, many people wonder, if this pizzagate stuff is legit, where are all the kids claiming to have been molested by Satanic Cults?

The answer is that we personally know them. A female friend of mine confided to her friends (and me) years ago that she’d been abducted and used for satanic rituals like those talked about here as a young child. She was rescued, but the number of kids who just disappear in the US is staggeringly large. The survivors, like my friend, deal with some pretty messed up memories and related problems. This sh*t’s real.

7. Blessed B. says:

Put horns on Podesta and you have an image of pure evil!

So Breitbart knew about this and this is why he was killed cuz he was going to blow the whole thing wide open!! Great Ghandi!

8. Blessed B. says:

This goes much deeper I believe. CPS, Judges etcetera are helping these pedophiles by taking children away from Parents and loving families on false premise…..