Fidel Castro Is Dead Which Makes Obama, and Liberals The Media Very Sad

This is good.  From the “Doctor of common Sense”:

Well stated Doc.  I’m doing a happy dance with the news that Fidel Castro has assumed room temperature.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  He’s so vile he’s not fit for worm food as it would be cruelty to worms.

Predictably, the left is mourning.  Good grief.  As always, the left is on the wrong side of everything and are the blindest of all creatures, yet will not hesitate to force the rest of us how to think or act since they believe the rest of us deplorable knuckle-draggers are so ignorant that we can’t realize the genius of Fidel Castro.

I have an inner conflict… my Christian side tells me to pity the poor lefty bastards residing in our country for being so insane as to mourn the passing of a mass murdering thieving dictator that has subjugated, imprisoned, tortured, maimed, and executed tens of thousands of his countrymen in the pursuit of an insane communist agenda…  whereas my Norse Viking barbarian side keeps hoping for a civil war so we can wipe these friggin lefty vermin out before they do more harm to our country.

Yes, I have those internal conflicts.  I know there are many millions of us that need to keep our inner barbarian in check.  This separates us from the asshole left that is willing to riot, burn and loot in the name of fairness and justice or some other crack-headed idea that makes no sense.

“Patience Grasshopper”

Rant over…

13 Responses to Fidel Castro Is Dead Which Makes Obama, and Liberals The Media Very Sad

1. myfoxmystere says:

I hear ya Hardnox! My Samurai blood tells me to take these liberal dingbats out, while the Christian side tells me to be patient with these dodobirds. I’ll be patient with those who are truly ignorant but seeking the truth, while I’ll be snarky with the likes of libturd trolls like “Pookie Toot-Toot,” “Quackobyrd” and a few others I’ve battled with on other conservative sites.

• Hardnox says:

I gave up arguing with trolls years ago. They usually provide nothing to a discussion then ultimately turn to insults when their so called facts don’t hold up to real facts and reality. The sad part is that they reproduce.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

I am old enough to remember the “glorious Cuban revolution” as it unfolded on TV in 1959. Looking back, I realized the American Press spread propaganda here that helped generate support for getting rid of the “evil dictator” Fulgencio Batista.
    I watched a report today on PBS that made the claim that Castro came to the US as soon as the dust had settled from the fighting, looking for US support. None was forthcoming so he was forced into the arms of Nikita Khruschev and the Soviet Union…..and then he announced that he was a communist. I submit to you that he had the support of the Russkies during the revolution and he was always a communist. Maybe someone can dig into the CIA archives to confirm that.

Castro went to advise the North Vietnamese to hold some US prisoners back to use as bargaining chips during the Paris Peace accords. He told them the Americans could be made to pay the reparations that Hanoi wanted for reconstruction as he had gotten concessions (farm tractors*) from Kennedy for return of the Bay of Pigs survivors. *He wanted army tanks but we said no way.
    The democrats controlled the US congress at the end of the war and said “no more money for Vietnam. 515 Americans are suspected of being held beyond the return of the others. Some went to Russia or China so their technical knowledge of the US military could be extracted and exploited. Some information on that came out after the fall of the Soviet Union.

So if anyone on the “Trump Team’ is reading this, remember;
    You can not negotiate in good faith with someone with no faith,
    and you cannot expect someone to honor an agreement if they have no honor.
    Their signature is not worth the paper it is written on.

• Hardnox says:

I remember an old spook (now dead) telling me the same story. Ike had suspected he was a commie all along supported by intel by the spooks. In the end, after Russia formerly embraced Castro, he went on to announce that he was a communist all along. The only ones surprised at the announcement were the left in this country who took the new revelation as good news.

Nailed it with the POW’s. Exactly right. Further, the Russian archives exposed the lefties in the State Dept during Roosevelt, Truman, and Eisenhower administrations. The commies have never left. They had kids or proxies that are still in government. That is simply a fact.

Read the “Venona Files”.

3. Uriel says:

Well said IR

“You can not negotiate in good faith with someone with no faith,
    and you cannot expect someone to honor an agreement if they have no honor.”

• I.R. Wayright says:

Thank you Uriel.
      Too many times the leaders of our country tried and failed at settling things with peoples of other cultures. An example is the G.W. Bush policy of trying to establish democracy in Arab lands.
      My policy would differ somewhat. I would tell all the restless muslims in the world to settle the F down or kiss Mecca and Medina goodbye. Forever.

Want to settle the “Palestinian problem?”
      Have Chinese engineering/construction firms build them an island in the Eastern Mediterranean. Make it a gun free zone and guarantee their defense from Israel.

4. vonMesser says:

My Christian side says I do not want to see anyone in Hell.
    My moral and ethical side says there are some people that should be in Purgatory until the very last second of time.

• Hardnox says:

I do… I hope Ted Kennedy is there. Ditto with Jack Murtha. Both cost soldier’s lives because they ran their yaps for a politcal purpose. We’re still struggling with their bullshit long after they croaked.

I’d like to think Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and a host of other murdering filth are in hell.

5. Aussie says:

If you link to this Australian site you will find a cartoon by our blog boss Larry Pickering, a well known Aus cartoonist and commentator. I contribute to this site and feel that his cartoon tells the story……….Enjoy!.

• Popular Front says:

Beat me to it mate, I was just about to post it myself. They are a good bunch of cynics here and like nothing better than sinking the boot into lefties.

That’s awesome!!!!!!!!!
    I’m stealing it for Funny Friday.
    Thanks for the visit. Don’t be a stranger.

7. Aussie says:

Thanks Hardnox and PF. I have posted a couple of times under the Uriel articles and have been reading your great site for a while, came across when Gunny moved and enjoy the patriotism. We’re still looking for a Trump here in Aus.

• Hardnox says:

Good to know. I thought you were a newbie. Don’t be a stranger. It seems that Trump types are popping up around the world. People are finally fed up with the shit sandwiches that they have been fed. About time.